6.15.21

I was in a school with like ten stories and at the top was this abandoned storage space set up like a parking garage. There was a male teacher I was close with and would often talk to about college/assignments/academic stuff basically.

I was with a male friend. There was a mutual liking there. It was one of those cliche ones: a nerd and a popular boy. I wasn't necessarily unpopular, I just had a couple friends I actually trusted.

So the teacher picked up on the connection and asked me about it. I just laughed it off, saying I didn't know.

The middle part is hazy, but the teacher went on a rampage with another female teacher and started killing everyone. As they're shooting everyone, the male friend and I had the genius idea to meet at the top floor. I told my friends so they could meet us, too.

The cops were called, but they surrounded the building because the teachers threatened to blow it up with everyone inside.

Well, the male teacher found me at the top floor before anyone else got there. He was chasing me with a gun, so I was walking backwards facing him. I started to cry and asked him why me.

He said, "I've been watching you. Everyone in this school is so far up their own ass or someone else's. And you weren't. Until you were. It's pathetic, really."

Confused as fuck I was like, "Huh?"

Which made him mad, of course. He hit me in the head with the butt end of the gun, then just kept backing me up until I tripped. Right as he was about to shoot the male friend entered the top floor with a gun. He shot him, but I didn't see it, so I thought I was shot.

He came running over to me, but I was passing out cause yk head trauma. He like put me on one of these tables in the storage room. He strapped me to it, saying over and over again he'd get me out of there.

Then he started strapping any hurt person he could find to a table. He got the help of like five people who could still walk to get the tables in an elevator and down to the cops.

THE DUMBASS PUT ME IN AN ELEVATOR BY MYSELF AND SENT ME DOWN WITHOUT ANYONE. anyways..

He sent me down, then a group of four, and then there was enough room for him and the last three people with a table. Obviously he was like, let's get the fuck out.

But two of the standing girls said they could last to wait and go after. He shrugged like whatever but as soon as the doors closed homie was like, the finna trap us in here.

And sure enough, it was the female teacher and a student she had recruited. They locked the elevator doors which in turn stops the elevator. And then everyone in the elevator was like "bro wtf I wanna go home".

And then I woke up (it was way too hot) and looked up the definition. I literally can't make them make sense to fit into my life.

Death in a dream - some sort of change or ending happening in your life

Being trapped in an elevator/building - you're stuck in a situation that isn't allowing you to go forward or backwards

Betrayal in a dream (came in the form of the teacher) - let down or disappointed by someone you might feel you wasted your time trusting

Several people shooting in a dream - you are feeling weak, perhaps due to too many responsibilities or work to do

Being shot from above in a dream - a bad influence is going to enter your life

These might not be the most accurate definitions because I didn't want to do intense research but there ya go.