Kokushibou

Muichiro, impaled, and stuck to the wall with his own katana, couldn't do anything besides scream for genya as he got diced up by Kokushibou.

Kokushibou
Ah... I see.. So you've, been consuming... demons..

...

Kokushibou
Oh... Well.. In any case, there's no reason to let you, a fake, 'demon' to live.

As Kokushibou was about to slice off genyas head off, a pillar stopped him.

Kokushibou
Hm.. So I see... The wind pillar.

Kokushibou looked at all of Sanemis scars.

Kokushibou
Such, a destrought, sight.

Sanemi
Beauty or horrible, I'll dice you like you did to my little brother you scum.

As Sanemi charges towards Kokushibou, Gyomei joins in.

Muichiro
Fsh.. I... need to-

Muichiro falls to the floor after getting his katana out of his shoulders.

Muichiro
Shit, I'm wounded, and I haven't done a single thing, I can't die being useless.

Genya
M-Muichiro-! I uh.. I hate to ask, but, mind helping me out? Ehehe..

Muichiro
O-oh, yeah.

Muichiro walking over to genya and tries to put his body back together.

Genya
Er- Muichiro can you.. give me that, lock of, hair-?

Some of Kokushibous hair was on the floor due to Gyomei accidentally pulling it out while fighting.

Muichiro picked it up and handed it Genya.
Genya eats it.

Genya(thinking)
Wow.. I can feel the power rusbing through me.. Is this the power of an upper moon?