chapter 4

You already know!
" means talking
bold means a/n
* means action
same kinks
lets begin
might be short
!📣!📣!SMUT!📣!📣!

________________________________________

moans filled the room. and some groaning. deku had enough. he flipped bakugou on to the old teacher desk, face down ass up,  took out his dick and without warning,  slammed into bakugou. "hurry up dek-aaANNGH~~!" he (bakugou) said while moaning. "you ngh,  like that dont you little c- mgh, cockslut~" "n-ya!~" (this is soo fucking cringe.🤢) kept slamming into bakugou. "O-OHH~" he reached his sweet spot. he kept going,  after a while he felt a knot. he knew he was close. bakugou was to. so they came and had a happily ever after,  the end!

IM JOKINGGGGGG!! keep going

they both came. deku inside,  and bakugou, he came every where. but what deku didnt know, he didnt lock the door. so aizawa came in,  because it was the detention room. with todoroki and kirishima. once they walked in. deku and bakugou pointed at eachother. "IT'S HIS FAULT" todo and Kiri were crying ofc.  aizawa said,  "bakugou,  I cant believe you when you look like someone out of a hentai." holding the bridge of his nose. bakubae and deku were red as kiris hair. deku pulled out and they both got dressed.

The End.

WHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! FINALLY DONE! might take a while for me to make another one-shot, I just need ideas and the plot,  au if you want! anyways,  bye bitches, bros, and non-binary hoesss!