Chapter 1

It's been a few months since Hinata had joined the team along with the other first years. You could imagine the surprise on Hinata's face when she had burst through the gym doors the first day and saw Kageyama Tobio already inside. She had not expected him to be in Karasuno since the school wasn't a powerhouse anymore and wasn't that well known.

Another thing was that Hinata had actually disguised herself as a boy instead of going to school as a girl like she did in middle school. She had enough bad experience of being the only girl in an all boys club to know better. The better being that instead of just not joining the opposite gender club, she would cross-dress instead. Smart, right? Not. But it had been working for the past few months, so Hinata didn't care.

"Let's finish cleaning up then head back home to rest up for the day." Daichi called out to which everyone yelled back an okay. It was the end of another gruelling training day and everyone was quick on their feet to hurry and finish up so that they could go home immediately, everyone but a tangerine head.

"You guys can go on ahead, I'll clear up the balls! I have a little energy leftover to burn." Hinata told them. They all just said okay since they knew 'he' liked to stay behind a little and went ahead to the changing rooms to change or just changed their shirts and put on some sweats in the gym.

"Don't stay too late Hinata, you live the furthest." Suga said, patting the 'boy's' head before heading out with Daichi and Asahi who all waved behind to Hinata then walking out of the gym. Hinata let out a sigh and finished up with the cleaning.

'I can't believe that I was able to hide this from them for so long, if I'm able to go for this long, I'm sure that I can do it for another 2 and a half years!' Hinata thought with a smile as 'he' pulled out the hair tie that usually kept 'his' shoulder length hair up, like Asahi's did, and skipped over to the club room to change.

"Daichi, didn't you have a brown bag with you when you went to practice?" Asahi asked, remembering it. Daichi sighed and realised that he had forgotten the bag in the club room and the three turned back to go get it. They noticed that the lights in the club room were still on and knew who exactly was still in it.

"Hinata, I thought we told you to leave quic-" Daichi spoke while opening the door but stopped as soon as he saw who was inside doing what. Hinata looked at Daichi wide eyed, unwrapping the bandages and binder that were on 'his' chest, 'his' larger than normal chest...

"G-G-Get out!" Hinata stuttered and screamed, using her free hand, she grabbed onto a brown bag that was the closest to her and threw it at him. Daichi caught the item and slammed the door shut.

"Daichi!" Suga and Asahi, who saw nothing, yelled in surprise, seeing Daichi fall to the ground. "What happened?"

"H-Hinata, he- I mean she- I mean! He's a girl!" Daichi was able to stutter out, his face blushing profusely. Suga was worried and shocked, thinking what exactly Daichi was talking about. Not making the same mistake as Daichi, Suga knocked on the door.

"Hinata, can we please enter?"

"J-Just a second!" Hinata shouted back while trying her best to quickly dress herself after speeding her process of removing her chest binders and putting on a sports bra.

'Oh no, captain saw me...I just had to jinx myself, I should have known that I shouldn't say things like that!' Hinata thought, feeling dread and anxiety build up within her as she fixed her attire to look more presentable.

She took a breath in then out before twisting the doorknob and looking at Suga.

"I'm sorry..." Hinata said, going down on her knees and bowing in a dogeza, her head on her floor. Suga saw this and pulled her up to which Suga saw that Hinata looked like she was about to burst into tears, be it from the shock of being found out or fear of the consequences. He pulled her into a hug, patting her hair and telling her it was okay which cause Hinata to cry harder. When she finally calmed down, they all went into the club room and sat themselves to talk to Hinata.