THE SECOND: Ikea fight

A gnawing aura began to surface and stakes were suddenly as high as the roof itself. As stags showed dominance, a fight for ownership of Shinobu was clearly beginning.

Harry and Niamh stood parallel, taking mini sidesteps to add to the building tension. "I've done my studies on butterflies," Harry began "purposely to ensure that a lady like Shinobu would receive the most exquisite treatment from a man like me." With a sleek hand he showed his Kingsman Signet ring and slowly turned the dial on it. Emitting a low buzz it began to spark.

Niamh stood her ground, a hand in her pocket and tracing her free one on the ground to grab a silver lamp that was strewn nearby. "Get over it, Harry. She's not into you."

"She will be." And with that, a swift light ran across the heights of the room as an electric bolt. It grew brighter and stumbled around Niamh, zapping her from all around.

Then she was bent double, doing an almost feral-like crawl across the carpet towards him. Swinging the cable of the lamp as if it were a lasso, she leapt with a cry and jabbed Harry on his torso fiercely, causing him to curse lightly and spin.

Niamh took this opportunity to attack again. She beheaded the lamp and spun it in the air, planting it on Harry's head and putting him into a daze. "I'll—!!" He hissed, leaning to take it off. Veins rushing with adrenaline, he let out a heavy breath as he put his watch into 'shockwave' mode. It took a few half seconds to power up before it delivered a deadly blow around the room.

Niamh flew backwards and slammed into one of the couch armrests. Groaning, she stamped to her feet again and wiped a trickle of blood that come from her lip. "This is silly." She said admittedly, "our fighting styles clearly aren't compatible- plus, who even fights for girls anymore these days?"

Harry's hair was lightly covering his forehead, which he tucked to the side timidly. "You are right." He sighed openly, "you've won, then." Behind his back, he grasped his watch and placed a finger on its side, contacting Merlin.
"You've won and there's nothing that I can do." To Niamh's unconscious, Harry was actually initiating extra help from Merlin. He took two steps forward.

"Merlin, activate the dart"

Suddenly, the room lit up ablaze as a small dart screamed across the room, and hit Niamh on the shoulder. She wobbled for a bit before collapsing back into the couch.

"Harry, you fool!" Shinobu was immediately at Niamh's side, checking her pulse and glaring up at the suited man in front of her. "Why the hell were you two fighting!?" She pursed her lips and looked down at Niamh, who remained peacefully drowned in her subconscious.

"Shinobu, dear. Don't worry. I can get Faith to assist her, and we can walk; maybe?" Harry knelt down next to her, a absent-minded smile on his face.

"God- no." Shinobu shoved Harry away and continued to assist to Niamh, causing him to stand up sheepishly and walk out of the living room department to go find Faith.

...

Faith was wondering around the lights isle looking like some earth-stricken angel. Her eyes were shimmering lightly at the god-knows-how-expensive chandeliers that hung from the ceiling. She spun round, propelling herself with outwards facing arms and bumped into a guilty looking Harry.

"Faith, I need your help." He said with a quivering voice.

"Hm?"

"I fear I've become desensitised to violence because of my time at kingsman. I might've just killed Niamh."

Faith choked on her own breath and halted in her tracks, "WHAT!?"

"No, no. I didn't kill her, although I can only hope Merlin didn't activate the fountain poison-" he trailed off and shook himself upright again, "we got in a fight. I swear she's got some sort of ninja abilities- she's fast. Anyways; we got in a bit off a brawl over that butterfly lady. Of course I could never take this chance for granted— knowing my studies of butterflies and all— and I went a bit all out." Harry clenched his fists tightly, going on, "but all I've seemed to come to is a conclusion that she's obviously fallen for Niamh over me."

Faith was fiddling at one of her eyelashes, rocking back and forth on her feet, "yeah- I see, I see. Just don't scare me like that, okay? Um, I guess you've just got to accept it, I would Imagine. There are plenty ladies who seem to like you preferably over other men, and they're close by."

"Hot singles in my area?"

"Not really, no. People you know. Just think, you're a handsome guy- tons of ladies that you know quite well could be practically worshipping you right now!"

"Really? And uh, thanks. Um- should we get going back to see the others?"

"Yes, let's go."