A Night To Remember

*** Content Warning! Graphic detail of violence and gore. Depiction of death and harm ***

No One POV

An ambulance pulls away that has Hope and Josie in that is headed for Haddonfield Memorial Hospital. Lyndsey Wallace who is currently conduction an on air report of the events that have folded out over Halloween so far. 

"So if you are just coming upon this broadcast, I am currently live from outside the Myers home here in Haddonfield. A night like any other has become a night of death as a living monster right out of horror book has come to our town. Michael Myers who most people thought was a myth has come home. 4 people are now dead. The victims are Jade Wallace."

There was a strong sense of hurt and sadness that crossed her features giving the fact that Jade was her cousin. Though Lyndsey was nothing if not resilient she continued on without waver. Deciding it would be better to postpone her breakdown until later. 

"Alyssa Chang. Both Landon Kirby and Rafael Wraith have also been murdered. The town mourns the teenagers that were taken far too soon. Through these tough times the people of Haddonfield need to remain vigilant and weary until we track down the murderous monster who committed these heinous acts of violence in our small town. A mandatory curfew has been put in place and everyone is advised to return home until it is safe. Stay in numbers and don't leave your house. This has been Lyndsey Wallace reporting from Haddonfield Illinois."

Lyndsey cues for the camera to cut and goes over to set her microphone down before going over to her van to take off her mic that is currently tied to her waist. She had begin discussing something with her cameraman but didn't notice someone watching her from a bit away covered mostly by threes. 

The shape watched her before the evil eyes landed on the ambulance that still hadn't taken off. It moved but then some sirens went off before the ambulance took off into the night. The shape felt a pull as it went to follow the ambulance but that is when Lyndsey slit off from then van and went over into the shadow to where her parked car was. The shape instead took it's eyes off it's target and went over behind her. 

Lyndsey was in the process of opening her door when she took note of the impending shadow. She turned around and went to get something from her pocket. The shaper was faster and grabbed her by the throat. It had begun to squeeze while Lyndsey squirmed. Then wanting change tactic the shaper took her head and repeatedly smashed it against the back door window of the car. Lyndsey's screams were muffled by the sounds of the glass crunching until it broke all together. She was only able to moan at this point and then the shape started hitting her head against the wing mirror until there was a cracking sound of her skull and then it dropped Lyndsey on the ground were she remained still.

The shape then continued on following that road that the ambulance just took without even a second glance. 

Josie POV

The ride to the hospital didn't take all that long. Lizzie was by my side holding my hand the whole way which I was entirely grateful for but to be honest I was missing Hope. They had separated us and put her in another ambulance to be taken away to the same place. My head felt as if it was on fire with a constant pounding and my hand was starting to become numb. We were pulling in and the girl who sat in the back was going towards the door. 

"Okay. We are here. Luckily it has been quiet so far tonight. We will get those injuries sorted out. Can you walk or would you prefer to be rolled in? Either way we can do."

I felt my leg which still burned with the massive gash in it and winced at the pain shooting through it. The girl nodded seeming to understand and opened one of the doors.