「Are you there?」

Even though we are closer now than before I feel as if he's keeping me at arms length.

I understand though, he was in love and then lost that love. He must not want me around but is trying to be nice.

......................

3rd pov

Y/n always put on a happy and up lifting smile for all the zodiacs, mostly Hatori, but no one noticed. She lost her spot as the envied and is put in a new spot as nothing.

She missed all of their hatred towards her. All the hate and attention, good or bad, made her feel as if she wasn't alone.

Some say y/n is more hated than the cat, but its just a rumor no one really know who's more hated. Its not like its a competition.

Her love for Hatori and Hatori himself is all she had left. Torhu never knew she was a zodiac member because all the zodiacs left her our of their talk. So, Torhu never wanted to meet the bear zodiac who she didn't even know was alive.

Everyone thinks she deserves nothing.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

One day when Y/n was out doing some errands for dinner for one she saw Hatori. She started to walk faster and was about to call his name when she saw him with some one else.

She had dirty blond like hair that was straight and in a low ponytail.

She stood there

Not being able to move

She dropped her bags and walked away. The moment of him smiling that smile he used to give Kana was on his face.

She never got to see that smile being directed at her. She never heard what his voice sounds like when he's smiling.

All the thoughts came rushing in at once.

He's doing it again, I'm losing him again

All I could muster out was a quiet "are you there?"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I hoped you liked it. I'm not the best writer and will probably come back and edit the whole thing later

Please vote❤️

<3