Chapter 2

What did he have?  Why did he keep looking me up and down, when we'd loathed each other for years?
"Laura, are you coming? Blaise is already waiting for us, we want to play spin the bottle,"
said pansy with a grin on his face.  oh no, I didn’t miss the bottle at all.  Despite my hatred of this game, I went with them and sat on the floor in an already large circle.  Ron sat on my left and pansy on my right.  The first laps were super boring, it was always the same.  But then he sit down with in the circle.  You just can't miss the platinum-blonde head of hair and his gray eyes stared at me again as if he were looking through me.  My thoughts were broken by loud cheers and I noticed that the bottle was pointing at me.  blaise had turned it and my task came.
  "kiss pansy,"
said Blaise with a turned on grin.  That must be the alcohol.  But nonetheless, I now had the duty to kiss pansy and every single pair of eyes on the round stuck on me.  despite my nervousness, I approached Pansy's face and pressed my lips to hers.  I only heard how everyone started yelling and yelling and then the round went on.  it was my turn next and the bottle landed on Ron.
"go to the bathroom with Hermione, it should be seven minutes in heaven,"
I said while winking at Hermione. Vincent Crabbe did it for Ron to turn the bottle.  This time it landed on draco.  Crabbe thought for a moment and then said
"make out with the prettiest girl in the room".
  it was to be expected that Crabbe would do such an uncreative task, but Draco had to do it anyway.  He got up, stopped in front of pansy and me and looked at both of us.  He was about to get down on his knees when the door pounded wildly.  crap.  Must be Professor Snape.  How did he find out from the party?  We all got a warning and Blaise and Dracos were sentenced to detention with Umbridge.  As I left the dormitory, my hand brushed Draco's and it felt like an electric shock.  Pansy and I went to our dormitory and as soon as I closed the door I heard her excitedly say, "Oh my god. Laura! Did you see what just happened? Draco Malfoy wanted to kiss me, Pansy, ME !!!"
  I had to laugh when she said that because she was so excited that she's finally got a step closer to Draco.  I gave her a heartfelt treat that she finally came closer after such a long time. 
"and what's that between you and Blaise?"
  she asked me curiously. 
"I don't know," I said, "he seems quite nice."
Pansy opened her eyes
"very nice ?! I saw the crackling between you, Laura."
we both started laughing and maybe she was right.  Blaise was handsome and he was nice, so why not?  I noticed how I was getting more and more tired and eventually fell asleep.  The next day broke and Pansy and I walked down the corridor towards breakfast.As usual, blaise was already sitting in his place, but something was missing.
"Blaise where is Draco?" 
Pansy asked him. 
"I don't know, he wasn't there when I got up,"
Blaise replied.  funny, otherwise Draco never skipped breakfast south.  I had two free periods after breakfast, but Pansy, Ron, Hermione, and Harry all had classes.  Lost in my thoughts I ran through the castle and at some point came to the astronomy tower.  You can see the beautiful view of Hogwarts from the very top, I thought, and climbed the stairs.  When I got upstairs, I saw the same platinum-blonde head of hair that I saw yesterday.  So this is where it was, but why?
"Draco?"
  I asked softly.  He turned around, startled.
"What do you want here, Laura?"
  he asked disparagingly.  wow, he was the same as always.  "I have two free hours and wanted to enjoy the view in peace. But the question, should I rather ask you, right? Why did you skip breakfast? Pansy was so happy to see you after you wanted to kiss her yesterday"
  , I said.  Draco started laughing and stood up.
  "What's so funny about that, Malfoy?"
  I said.  Is he making fun of the fact that Pansy was excited to see him?  He came up to me and stopped right in front of me.  He looked me over again with his gray eyes from top to bottom.
"I have another duty to do,"
he whispered.  my heart started beating faster and i got nervous.  what did he mean by that?  He couldn't just go to Pansy's class and kiss her now so he could do his duty.  My thoughts were interrupted because Draco pressed me against the wall. 
"Draco, let go of me right now,"
I said.  But he made no move to listen to me.  Instead he laughed, leaned forward, whispered in my ear
"I didn't mean to kiss Pansy yesterday"
and pressed his lips to mine.  I was too perplexed to be able to do anything.  The worst part of the situation was, I liked it.  He used his tongue to find the way to mine and just let it happen.  The kiss felt like it was going to last forever, but I didn't want it to stop.  after what felt like ten minutes, Draco let go of me and disappeared.  My legs were shaking and my head was swept empty.