The Warped Tour

-Two years later-

-Jaime's POV-

Pierce the Veil is embarking on something we never thought would happen, Warped Tour, with one album out and a second on the way. Words can't describe how proud I am of this band or how grateful that I get to do what I love as a job with my best friends. Finally out of high school, Raine is coming on tour with us. I know this sounds stupid, but I've always wanted to be able to share a bunk on a tour bus with the love of my life. Now I get to, and I couldn't be happier. I glance over at her. This is our first day off and she's taking advantage of it by sleeping in. Her bangs sweep over her beautiful face as she subconsciously plays with her lip ring in her sleep. God, she's adorable. I remember when I was afraid to even talk to her. Now, she's my best friend and the person I'm the most comfortable with. Her eyes flutter open and I wrap my arm around her waist.

She smiles at me and stretches out.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say, softly. She kisses my cheek and snuggles back into my chest.

"Good morning, love. What time is it?"

"About noon,"

"Jeez. What time did we go to sleep last night?"

"Literally 5am,"

She giggles quietly and picks up her phone and brushes her hair out of her face. I watch her eyes dart across the screen as she reads the messages and updates she's missed. After about two minutes, she hits the lock button on her phone and turns her attention back to me.

"What are you looking at, cutie?"

I chuckle.

"My beautiful girlfriend,"

"Look, Preciado, your adorableness won't be tolerated. I already told you. Cut that shit out," she smiles and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

Her hair falls back into her face and she tries to brush it away but it's no use. Her bangs keep falling to her forehead like they too can't get enough of her. Just like me. I go to say something when the curtain to our bunk gets pulled back, revealing Mike's grinning face and bright daylight.

"What the fuuuck?" Raine groans and buries her face in my chest.

"Get your lazy asses up!" Mike yells, causing Raine to groan again.

"What, no. why?" she asks.

"We're all hungry. Wake up and get ready."

We reluctantly get up and I head to the lounge area with the rest of the guys while Raine walks into the bathroom.

"Uh, Vic? Mike? I kind of need to talk to you about something later." I say and immediately get nervous. There's been something really important on my mind lately and I need to ask them a question. Vic looks alarmed.

"Is something wrong? Is Raine okay?"

I chuckle. "No, everything is fine. I just need to ask you something."

They agree and Raine emerges from the bathroom, fully dressed and ready.

"You look gorgeous." I say as she sits down next to me. She kisses my cheek and takes my hand.

"I love you." she says quietly and lays her head on my shoulder. I kiss her hand as Tony gushes over us.

"Aww, can you two not be so disgustingly adorable?"

"Shut up, you friggen Turtle." Raine giggles, quoting a line I said from a funny video we made last year.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry." Mike asks impatiently.

"Calm yourself, Mike." I say as we decide on somewhere to eat.

---

Later that night, Raine and Tony run to the gas station for some drinks upon my request. I wanted them to go so I could be alone with Vic and Mike.

"So what did you have to tell us?" Vic asks as the three of us sit down on the couch.

"Well..it's more of a question," I start, nervously. "Alright, you guys know that I love Raine more than anything in the world and would protect her with my life. We've been together for almost three years now, and I think we're ready for the next step. If you guys will give me your blessing as her brothers, I want to ask her to marry me."

They both look taken aback, which throws me into a panic. Then they both start smiling like crazy and all my anxiety fades.

"You want to marry our sister?" Vic asks excitedly.

I feel my own smile form on my face as I nod.

"Yeah, I do. If you'll let me."

"Hell yes!" Mike yells.

"Awesome. That's so awesome. Thank you so much." I say and hug them both. I cannot stop smiling.

"So when are you going to do it? How?"

"I had an idea."