Introduction - Cliza Past + Relation with the Avengers

A/N :

Before you start reading the story ? Could you please take a look at Cliza's past ? If you don't, you will be a bit uh, disturb ?

Cliza Stark's past :

I was born the 23 April 2003. My Father's name was James Kourg, and my mother's name was Jane Lop. When they learned that my father had a lung cancer, they didn't want to waist their time. My mother got pregnant of me. My dad, die during the 5 months of pregnancy. It went really fast. And unfortunately, the universe decided to kill my mother too. She died from giving birth to me.

I went to an orphanage really quickly. I spent 5 years there. I remember an old man was coming and saw me. I don't really remember him now.
When I was 5, Tony Stark, came and adopt me !

First of all, I didn't really knew who was Tony Stark, but the lady from the orphanage was treating him like a God.

-" Don't worry kiddo, you will be safe with me", Tony was smiling at me, but I was still scared.

He took my hand and we went to a big tower. They were a lot of people in this tower, a big muscular blond man with blue eyes, he was really strong ! A girl with red hair, she was really nice ! A guy with an archer hanging on his back. A big blond guy with a hammer and a red cape. And a man with glasses, he looks like a scientist ! But Tony told me not to get on his nerves because he can become a very big angry green man. I didn't trust those words in the beginning, but when I was 9, I saw him transform in a very big green man ! I was so scared, but the big green man, did nothing to me, he just looked at me and smiled.

This is how I met the Avengers. Over the years they became my family. When I was 7, I remember, I asked Tony if I could call him dad. He was almost crying and said yes with a big hug. Thor was the blond guy with the hammer, he was like my best friend. Sometimes he was leaving for long day, but I never knew why. Never knew why until my 11 years old ! He is the god of thunder ! And when he was leaving, he was going on Asgard. Asgard is his home ! I asked him if one day I could go on Asgard but he never answered me this question.

Oh I think I forgot the most important thing about me ! I have superpower ! I can control ice. I remember when Frozen got out, Clint and Natasha weren't stopping from calling me "Elsa". Because I have the "same power as Elsa gna gna gna". They actually still call me like that, but when they get on my nerves, I just make an ice sword with my hand and they directly come down.

-" Cliza, why do you have to be as cold as ice ?", Natasha was saying

-" Because, in fact, I am ice" (smirk)

She was looking at me and rolling her eyes.

Tony always told me that my power came from a really bad experimentation in the lab when I was 6. But I don't really think it's from that, because when I was at the orphenage, the old man was helping me not to show my power to the other.

-" Or they will be scared", he was saying.

-" But this is not fair ! Why ?"

-" Cliza, listen to me, he took my hands in his, we are on planet earth, and human are ?..."

-" Scared of what they can't control.. I know.."

-" So if you show to them, a 4 years old little girl who has ice power, they will be ?..."

-" Scared"

-" And do we want them to be scared ?..."

-" No we don't."

-" Great, now go to your room, I will come and see you tomorrow"

-" Okay mister the old man"

He was smiling at me, as I was going in my room. I never knew his name, but I want to see him again.

A/N : Now tam tam tammm, here you go, the relation with the Avengers. (3rd person point of view)

Tony Stark : For her he is her father. Good relationship with him. Love to make jokes to each other. He is over-protective.

Thor Odinson : He is her best friend. He protects her a lot. He always checks on her. When Cliza is scared or she wants a hug, she usually goes to Thor.

Natasha Romanoff: She is like an aunt for her. She is her personal coach. They practice twice a week.

Bruce Banner: They love vibing together in the lab. They are actually trying to work on a new intelligence form, since Ultron destroyed J.A.R.V.I.S.

Clint Barton: Clint comes sometimes to the Avengers Tower. He is often with Laura, since she gave birth to Nathaniel. He is focus with his family. But he sometimes comes to say hi. Cliza and him are good friends. They also loves to piss off each other.

Steve Rogers: Steve, Tony and Thor know something Cliza doesn't. They are all 3 very protective with her. Steve is her uncle. He is the stupid uncle who always does stupid joke but when she gets attack, Godzilla shows up.

Peter Parker: He is her best friend at school, they hang out together a lot.

Loki Laufeyson: Loki and her don't see eachother often. But she feels a thing for him that she can't control. When Loki comes to visit them on earth, she always tries to be with him. But Loki is always mean with her and she doesn't know why.

A/N: Pepper will not be in the story (sorry). The other Avengers will not be in the story or Cliza just didn't met them yet.

The story is after Ultron. Before Thor goes back to Asgard and Tony leaves the compound.