1

I wake up. The sun isn't shining and I am sure it will not. October. This month, I love it and hate it. Love it for the beautiful dead tree. Like something is dead but it's beautiful ! Colors are something I love. I also love it because it's the perfect time of the years to listen to We feel in love in October by girl in red.

But I hate it for Halloween. Everybody is always so hyped up for this stupid day. I hate it. Thor thinks it's the perfect day to make me the worse joke, and of course everybody joins him. One year I was with Peter, out, and this little bastard was keeping me away from the Avengers transforming themselves into clown. When I came back, they all came out of no where and scared me. I throw up an ice sword and almost killed Steve. Amazing uh ?

But it's not Halloween today ! It's tomorrow and I am so not ready.

I came downstairs and the Lord of thunder was eating his breakfast.

"Where are the others ?" I ask.

"Good morning, nice to see you too" he responds

I look at him, and give him a fake smile. He returns the smile. I go to the cupboards to take a cup. I need tea the morning, and I love tea. I met Peggy Carter once. She is such a nice old lady. She is from England and transfert me the tea passion. Now I can't wake up without a cup of tea. I open the cupboard and-

"SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I jumped in fear and was already preparing to attack the person in front of me.

"CLINT WHAT THE FUCK ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE CUPBOARD YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled at him.

Thor was bursting out of laughing and so was Clint. I was still feeling my heart racing. Natasha arrives.

"What is happening here I heard-"

She quickly understood what happened. While seeing me with my classic ice sword in my hand, Clint in the cupboard and Thor exploded by laughing you could easily understand the situation.

"Happy pre Halloween kiddo" Clint says while getting out of his hidden place.

I was still shocked by the emotion. I finally took a cup and started to sip my tea.

"So little mortal, are you ready for tomorrow ?" Thor ask.

I directly turn around, facing him, meet his eyes and give him a death stare. He understands the assignement and go back to his breakfast.

"Cliza, do you remember Loki ?" Natasha asks.

I don't know why we changed the subject that fast, but ok ? And to be honest. Loki, hell yeah. This man should be illegal, when the Avengers were fighting him in 2012 I was in the Tower alone but damn this man was so hot. Thor came back like twice with him. I tried to flirt with him and it usually works, but with the God it didn't. I don't know why but there is definitely something wrong with this man.

"Yeah" I answer.

"Good because he is coming to spend Halloween with us"

I looked at her than Thor then Clint.

"What ?" I ask.

"HE IS SPENDING HALLOWEEN WITH US" Clint shouts.

"Oh I swear Clint if you continue like this I will continue what I almost started 5 minutes ago, kill you"

He smirks and go sit next to Thor. Natasha rolls her eyes and leaves. Thor seems not to care about anything. I guess it's his brother coming that is disturbing him.

My hot water is ready and I finally can make my tea. I sit above Thor and Clint and start to drink it.

"Don't you eat ?" Clint asks.

"No."

"You should, it's not good for you."

"I don't care."

"And I care about your health."

"Weren't you suppose to be with your new born ?"

"How could I miss spending Halloween with my little Elsa ?"

"If you call me Elsa once more time, I will turn you as an ice statue."

"Is she always like this ?" Clint ask Thor.

Thor has totally zoned out. I smirk at Clint.

"So bad, he doesn't respond to you little mortal." I say

"You're also a mortal."

"I know but I am better."

I get up and go to the lab.

"Good bye dick head." I add.

"Good bye Elsa be prepare for tomorrow." he says with a smirk.