The beginning

(Art by a friend cus I draw traditional and not digital)
Pixie's birth name is Chinami Fujimoto and was born in the Ishikawa prefecture Japan (in the island of Honshu). Her mother Morika Fujimoto, worked multiple hours for a fisherman's company in the port and for her herbalist shop. Above the shop was a tiny apartment tower looking where the two girls lived peacefully with their loyal little fairy; Liberty... well if you can call it that, in truth the small family had a secret that they must keep or it'll cost their lives.

Chinami and her mother were witches, they weren't any witches sighting in over 200 years,that until quirks appeared, they were quirk marriage's and eventually with the mix of these powerful quirks, people compared them to witchcraft, and that's when the rise of witches began.

They lived peacefully until thousands of closed minded people started abducting the families and did horrible torturous things or just simply burned the families alive, people preached about sending the "demons" and "Inhuman beings" back to hell, so out of instinct Morika went in hiding with her daughter and due to her paranoia she never let Chinami out of the house. Chinami wasn't fond of it but still obeyed. As time passed her mother reached out to a powerful family, the Todoroki family.

The Mother wanted to stop the witch hate with their help in hopes of protecting her only family. As the grown ups discussed the situation, the young girl befriended the eldest son of the family...Touya Todoroki. They talked and showed little briefs of the wonder of their quirks and even dreamed of what their lives would be if they'd run away... Eventually Morika finds out and forbids her daughter to see the boy again, the argument gets heated and Chinami runs out of the house out of spite, Liberty flying close behind.

But...but when she comes back she sees the apartment and the shops are set ablaze and Chinami couldn't find her mother when she searched through with her magic, and when she didn't Chinami had lost a part of her that day, she'd lost the only family she ever knew. But with time she finds a new family but a part of her still blames herself of that night, and wonders in the glistening moonlight, what would've happened if things were different.