Chapter 1

"George, are you almost done with your latest painting?" George's landlord yelled at him.
He was late on rent, he would give his landlords his paintings so his landlord could scam people out of their money.
George didn't think of it as scamming people, he thought of it as just making a living.

George was an artist, he made paintings for his landlord.
He was an artist, and he gave landlord his paintings.
Because of that he was an artist.
He painted because he was an artist that gave his landlord his paintings.

George just needed to finish the sunset for his painting because he was an artist.
'I wonder what my landlord does with the money?...' George thought.
He knew that he probably buys cocaine with the money, but George wasn't sure.

George was a special artist.
Not only did he give his landlord his paintings but he used his toes to paint.
"F-fuck-" George breathed out. Painting with his toes was very arousing to him.
He definitely didn't have a foot fetish, and even if he did why would he admit it.

He ran out of yellow paint. He needed to go get some more.

He was also a special artist because he made his own paint.
He grabbed the cup that he used to make his own paint with and took it to his
"Paint making area"
A.k.a his bathroom...

George sat the cup down on the floor, making sure to put a towel underneath it.
He unzipped his pants, the cold metal of the zipper making him shiver.
George preceded to piss in the cup, every inch of piss coming out making him feel more lighter.
When he was done, he picked the cup off the ground and poured the "special stuff" in the cup.
He didn't know what it was, but it made his piss into a nice paint type substance.

He took the cup back to his easel and started to paint again, dipping his toes into the paint and dragging them across the canvas. George let out a shaky breath as he did this. He loves what he does.

George then heard his landlord knock on his door. Standing up from his seat, he walked across the floor, getting paint all over his carpet. He would have to clean that up later.

George then opened his door.
"Uh, are you done yet?"
"Y-y-y-y-y-e-eah I-I-I'm al-lmost done."
"George, are you sure? I need that painting soon."
Trying to change the conversation George asked a question.
"I-I-i nev-never got got y-your na-name."
"My names Dream dumbass."
George knew that his landlord, or uh Dream, was high on cocaine right now.

"W-wo-would y-you like t-to come in-ins-inside?"
"Sure."
George opened his door a little bit more to let Dream inside.
Dream sat on the couch and George sat next to him.

"Turn on some fucking Tv so it's not quiet in here."
George obeyed and turned on some Cocomelon.
"Hell yeah, thanks dude."
George shivered, Dream was so hot.

It was late and George didn't want Dream to go home alone so he asked him if he wanted to stay the night.
Dream said yes.

So there they were, sitting on George's couch.
They were watching Cocomelon when Dream pulled something out of his pocket.
"Hey dude, I really like you. So I'm willing to share my cocaine with you."
"O-o-o-o-o-oh wo-wow. T-thank yo-you."

Dream poured the cocaine on George's coffee table and started doing lines with the money he had left from scamming people.
George wanted in on the action too, so he started doing lines with Dream.

"Fuck man, I'm high as fuck. Wanna make out?"
"O-oh? S-s-sure."

Dream cupped George's cheek with his hand, and he pressed his lips to George's.
George was startled but soon started kissing back.

So, there they were. Doing cocaine and making out while watching Cocomelon.
George wished that this night would never end.

...

The end.