2.

Y/N 🪐

How the fuck did I end up at this party by myself? Now I know how Alessia felt at that party. When my horny-ass best friend ditch me for a random ass boy she met ten minutes after stepping into the party. That's fucking how!

I can't help the anxiety I feel standing in this overcrowded house. The music blasted so loud I'm surprised to police ain't shut this shit down. Also, the lack of any familiar faces doesn't make it better.

I walk into their kitchen to get myself a drink. The kitchen was full of people so getting to the drinks was a struggle. I grabbed myself a canned Pepsi because I didn't wanna risk getting drugged at all.

I opened the soda taking a huge gulp of it as I'm walking around the house. The house itself is like a maze and I felt lost. Now I'm lost and alone great! The more crowded the house got the more I wanted to leave.

"Heyyyyy... you're y/n." A random white girl asked me. You can tell she was white girl wasted by how she slurred her words a little and rocked a little. I gave her a small smile to not seem rude. "Yup, that's me," clutching the canned soda closer to me. The girl could barely hold herself up, she looked like she was about to fall but she would catch herself before. "I-I knew it was youu... you are so pretty for a darker girl and I love your music, can't waitttt for the album."

Y/N just walk away before you slap this bitch. "Really? I was just thinking your ugly ass fuck for a white girl, but can't wait for you to spend daddy's money to buy that album." I said, then walked away. Fucking racist bitch. I can't stand some white people. Some of them make my soul itch, ohhhhh!

I go upstairs because it seemed less crowded and hopefully I can find Celina. I was wrong when I thought it was not crowded. The more I walked through the hallways the more I felt the walls were closing on me and it was becoming harder to breathe. I see a nearby door and decided to aimlessly go through it. I shut the door breathing heavily. I closed my eyes and tried to get control of my breathing. My heart felt like it was beating a billion beats a minute.

"Hey, it's okay, just take deep breaths..." A male voice says. I was too scared to open my eyes but I listened to his voice, taking deep breaths. "Good, in and out, deep breaths." He said guiding me. I feel strong hands grab my waist and I regain control over my breathing but I keep my eyes shut.

I just had a panic attack in front of a stranger, this is definitely how wanted my night to get any worse. "Hey, you're back to earth I see." The voice said trying to lighten the mood. "That is so not funny," I said as a chuckle came out of my mouth. The stranger chuckled. "Sorry, I'm bad at reading the room in certain situations," He said softly. I gain the courage to open my eyes.

Of course, I speak of the man and he's in front of my face. God is funny as fuck. But seeing him in person doesn't do any of his pictures or videos justice. He is so fine it's hard to find any flaws on him. The way his hair falls over his eyes and his piercing. We must stay focused! "Yeah, I can tell, hope your dick falls off for that."

"Don't be wishing bad on my man parts, they ain't got nothing to do with this," Vinnie said, flashing a smile showing off his perfect white teeth. I roll my eyes, leaning my head back on the door. "You okay?" Vinnie asked. I noticed that his hands were still on my waist but I didn't mind. It felt right.

"Sure, it's nothing that I haven't handled before," I said shrugging my shoulders. I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable. It is true I've had worse ones but being surrounded in unfamiliar territory just triggered it.

"How often does it happen?" He asked, his grip on my waist tightening. I look up making instant eye contact, his eyes are a beautiful hazel brown color and mesmerizing.