01

the start
::

with his alarm going off, his eyes slowly opened

with his alarm going off, his eyes slowly opened. taking a minute to adjust himself, his hands rubbed his eyes and noticed he woke up from a dream, a night mare actually. with confusion, he went into the bathroom to wash up. after, he left his room and made breakfast to start the day. his gaze was set on the beautiful sunrise. "was that a nightmare?,"

- yesterday | choso's pov -

i awoke from my slumber and decided to get ready for the day. i did my usual morning routine and put on some nice clothes for today. i wore a purple turtle neck with some black pants. i slid on my black boots and to top it off, i grabbed my coat, hanging in the closet.

i made my way out of my room and made some breakfast for myself. i sat down on the island in the kitchen and ate my meal away. i looked out the balcony and decided to check out the sunrise. i put my dish in the sink and opened the doors to the balcony. my feet stepped onto the platform and my arms leaned against the cold metal railing.

with the cold breeze hitting my skin, i took a deep breath in and out to cool my thoughts. "what should i do today," i spoke to myself. i looked at the forest view in front of me and decided to leave. i grabbed my coat and slid it around myself to put it on. leaving out the front door, i locked the door handle and made my way.

getting in the car, i decided to stop by the local flower shop and get some roses for my brothers. driving along the long road, it started to rain. the little droplets dripping down and onto the windshield of the car. the soft sounds they made as they dropped. listening to this almost everyday sounds like music to his ears.

finally getting to the flower shop, i drove in one of the parking spots and parked the car. taking my keys out of the engine, i opened the door and the subtle rain hit my skin immediately. i looked up at the sky and saw grey clouds thundering ever so slightly. i made my way towards the small flower shop and stepped inside, making the bell ring above the entrance of the door.

"hey choso! flowers for your brothers again?," i heard y/n say as i entered. i waved back and nodded. my glance went straight to the rose section and noticed a bleeding rose. i took one of my hands out of my pocket and touched the beautiful flower gently.

"did you want that one?," y/n spoke as she made their way to me. "yes please and a couple of other roses as well," she nodded and took some roses and the bleeding rose to the front counter. i followed her trail but stopped when she went behind the counter. "so.. slow business today?," i said as i noticed no one was here except us two. "yes! but honestly it's fine.. i don't mind the peace and quiet," her smile shined brightly as they handed me the roses. i paid for them but hesitated to leave.