Part 1.

Y/N's POV

A sudden freezing impact on my back, I flinched. Although I already had an idea of what it might be, I turned back to confirm and saw an excited man looking at me with a huge playful smile, a snowball in his hand.

"Get ready for revenge, you little bratty bunny," I shouted out loud, bending down to collect some snow, and ran after him to bless him with a spank on his back. He ran away from me, trying to escape the snowball.

As soon as my snowball hit him, he turned around and started chasing me, collecting some snow in his way. Now, the roles were reversed, him being the one running towards me with a rather huge snowball. After a little snow fight, both of us collapsed on the nearby bench, tired and out if breath.

A smile crept upon my face, looking back on the sweet moment I shared with the love of my life. The beep of the oven brought me out of my thoughts, making me proceed to my kitchen.

I got the cupcakes out of the oven and kept them in the fridge. Obviously, it was a must to have enough snacks for the movie night, so I didn't miss out on checking the cabinets before marching towards my bedroom to grab pillows and blankets.

I arranged them neatly on my couch, anticipating us to be comfy and cuddly during the little hangout. Needless to say, hangouts like this came with sharing a lot of affectionate gestures and skinship. Years of being together certainly has made us comfortable around each other, whether it be physically or emotionally.

Back to the kitchen, I got the cooled cupcake out and frosted them with the purple icing, topping with some blackberries. "Perfect," I praised myself, inspecting the masterpiece I created with a satisfied grin, not taking my eyes off of it until it went in the fridge once again.

The excitement contained in me at the thought of meeting Jungkook and spending time with him is beyond words can describe. After a week of missing him like crazy, the thought of us chilling together got me all giddy, not gonna lie. It was the fuzzy feeling inside me about to overflow anytime now.

He had a little trip with his friends and was busy the past week. As he was now back from the trip and free, we decided to have a relaxing movie night as his compensation for leaving me alone for an entire week, which-- as cheesy as it sounds-- felt a lot longer.

With my living room arranged and everything ready, I decided to take a quick shower and get comfy before he arrives.

. . .

As soon as I finished drying my hair, I heard my bell ringing. I frantically ran to the door to greet my best friend. I opened the door, only to be crashed into his chest. Startled? Yes. But also loved the feeling.
"I missed you," the words skipped my mouth without me knowing, but I didn't mind it. "You wouldn't have missed me if you had accepted my offer to join us." Pulling out of the hug, he got inside my apartment with a shrug.

"How's the trip?" I ignored his statement. We had already discussed this before the trip, and there was no point bringing it up again. Besides, I knew he was only saying it to tease me. "I am damn sure it was'nt fun without me," I added a hint of playfulness in my voice to mask my secret desperation for him to agree.

And welp, I had expected a comeback, but I guess the universe favored me today.

"I missed you too," he said, pulling me to his embrace once more. Blood rushed up to my cheeks, and the butterflies in my stomach woke up and flew around at his action and statement, sending warm shivers down my spine with a wave of security through my veins. Thankfully, my tinted cheeks were hidden in his chest for him to notice.