Rejected (part 2)

... "well if you really like her CALL HER!!!" Niall said still not convinced Harry liked Olivia

Harry" ok Niall just calm down... y/n can I use your phone and call her"

Y/n" yea sure " you hand him your phone.

Harry:*dials Olivias number*

*phone line rings*

*Olivia answers the phone* " hello who is this? " Olivia said from the other side of the phone.

Harry :" this is Harry, I'm using a friends phone"

Olivia "oh hi Harry what's up"

Harry*looks at you in hopes you will help him *

You*in a soft low-whisper voice * "Harry it's all right you don't have to if you really don't want to"

Harry*in a whisper* " ok "

Harry *back in his loud deep British voice*" Olivia ...... I uh............"

Olivia *cuts off Harry * " you what Harry? Are you in trouble? Do you need help?!"

Harry " WHAT NO ! I uhh ... Olivia I like you and I was wondering if you liked me back because me and some friends are playing truth or dare like some little kids and Niall dared me to call my crush thinking it was y/n but it's not and now he don't believe me so I'm calling you hoping he will believe me and you like me back" *he said in a very fast - one breath - quick sentence which left him out of breath*

Olivia " oh uhh Harry I- "

Harry " ahhhh I knew it ! You don't like me do you?! Ughh I'm such an idiot!!"*he said cutting Olivia off*

Olivia " ...... no Harry I don't . I'm so sorry it's just we are 10 years of age apart. I'm so sorry Harry"

Harry" no it's fine .......we'll bye Olivia I will see you on set I guess "

" Bye Harry " Olivia said I'm shock

Y/n " Harry are you ok "
Niall" ............ holy hell... YOU DONT LIKE Y/N ?!?!? "

"NO NIALL OBVIOUSLY NOT" Harry said almost crying

Niall" Harry I'm so sorry i can go off call if you want

* Harry just sits there crying *
*niall hangs up the call*

Youand Harry sit on the couch while you comfort him. "Harry do you want to watch The Notebook ?" "Yes please"

You make popcorn and got sodas while Harry gets the couch ready with blankets and turns on the movie. You both sit down and snuggle up while eating popcorn and crying because of the movie. " thank you"Harry says in a quiet-tired voice "you're welcome hazza" you say as you fall asleep in his arms.

You spent a few nights after that and he was fine but you could tell he still thought about it. As the days went on it eventually left his mind and everything was back to normal.

______________________________

  So I don't really like it ... at allBut it's fine because I'm only a beginner writer 🙃