beginning

So han jisung is a 18 years old boy surrounded by 2 older twin sisters as he is the maknae of the family along with his mother as his father dyed 3 years earlier by cancer so he is the younger and the only guy in the family and that annoyed him a little not being able to do some boys stuffs...
Like always he waked up at 7 and got up to prepare himself . He showered and exited the room to go to the kitchen and prepared breakfast to his family as they didn't wake up yet .
|
|
|
|
|
|
After 30 minutes the breakfast was ready so he went to his sisters room first and opened the door to find them in a messy was as the two of them were lieing in the bed in a wilds positions not wearing their pyjama tops and just in shorts .
You know it's way embarrasing to live in a family full of girls when you're the only boy as you see things that not any boy could see .
He entered the room and opened the courtains to hear some annoyed sounds from his two sisters and then went to them and began woking them by yelling their names out loud
" jinoul noona , jidan noona wake up ! it's already 8 and i'm hungry because of you two ! nooooona wake up !!! "
He finally yelled out louder than the dolphin himself and they stood up immediately and went to their bathroom .
After them he went to his mothers room and knocked 3 times before opening the door and reaching in the room and seeing his mother woked up and walking to her bathroom
When she spotted him she went to him and kissed his big cheeks and said
" Oh hannie you woke up early today ! Good morning ! "
He kissed her back and said with a big smile in his face
" Good morning Mummy ! Come fast the breakfast is ready "
She smiled at him and nodded before walking to the bathroom as he quitted the room to the kitchen and saw his two sisters gazing at the paincake and the muffins and waffels and all the sweet things .
" Wah our hannie can cook really well ! Your futur husband would be really happy if you cook this to him "
He blushed when hearing the word 'Husband' and shooked his head fortly saying
" Ya noona what are you saying ? My futur husband tch ! "
Alright Han Jisung is a little gay and his family knows about it as they discovered it themselves by seeing him not interrested in girls so they weren't that angry but they accepted his choice and he was really happy by them supporting him and being by his side .
His mother came then and they all sitted at the table watching the meal surprised then jinoul lifted her thumb up smiling to him . He was always spoiled and loved by his sisters and mum and he loved that too , this is one of the adventages of being the maknae in the family.
|
|
|
|
After 30 minute
They finished eating breakfast and then Jidan said teasing jisung
" Hey Sungie yesterday i was with Jinoul at the mall and we saw that cosplay dress of that anime you liked so we bought it and thought that you would like to try wearing it and we could put some make up to you "
" Noona what are you doing ? I'm not a kid anymore . I can't wear this it's embarrassing ! thought it looks good you know ? "
He said yawning before smiling at her
He then walked before the two twins  to the room and took the cosplay dress then went to the bathroom and wore it .
After moments he went out of the room wearing a pink dress almost reaching the half of his thights with half sleeves and there was some white lines in everywhere . It was a cute dress you know ?
When he went out he saw his sisters and mother faces went wide as he looks so cute in it .
Jinoul then snatched him from his spot and made him sit on a chair then she picked her make up suitcase and began to put some light make up on him .
After some minutes she finished putting a light sweet pink lipstick.
She was smiling widely as she saw his cute cheeks a little red and then she opened her camera and captured a photo