Chapter 3

The first period ended and Jisung was ranging his books into his backpack when Chan looked at him saying
" Come on Sungie i'll show you my friends ! "
Then he grabbed the younger's hand and existed the class drugging him to the cafiteria .
Jisung was just following him and looking at their hands as he felt warm until they stopped walking and he put his head up to see that they reached to a table in the cafiteria filled with 6 handsome boys as he recognised Changbin who was waving at him with a warm smile so he waved back smiling cutely .
He then turned his face to Chan who was looking at him so he felt shy and letted his hand out of the other's big warm hand as he felt cold .
" You're Jisung right ? Come and sit here don't be shy "
Told him a blond boy with freckels and a very low voice .
He was so exited so Jisung smiled back at him and went to his side to sit with him . When he sat he saw Chan sitting near him .
" Sungie i'll introduce them to you "
" No need we will introduce ourselves alone . Hi cutie i'm Minho 20 you can call me Lee Know or what you like "
He said before sending a flying kiss that let the younger blushing.
" Don't mind him he's quite crazy, i'm hyunjin 18 the best and the most handsome one  in this place "
Said a black long haired guy surely handsome .
" Next i'm Felix 18 like you i'm from australia too so my name is also Lee Yongbook . I was born 15 sep 2000 ."
Said the low voiced boy and what surprised me that he was born the next day i was born so i said exited and jumping on my seat
" Wah i was born 14 sep 2000 . We are twins. i'm Jisung and my english name is Peter so call me what you want my twin ."
The two of them were so exited that everybody in the cafiteria was looking at them and the friends were laughing at their cuteness until the next boy calmed them saying
" Okay next i'm Sungmin 18 too. I'm most likely quiet so don't exept me to be fooling around like you ."
He said with a soft voice followed with a soft smile that calmed the two most likely twins .
Jisung smiled at him softly then turned his face to the only one he doesn't know . He smiles at him to reassure him as he was quite nervous
" Hi i'm the maknae here Jeongin 17 you can call me I.N or whatever you like . You have a cute smile "
He has a fox like figure and he was cute mumbling that he melted the others heart and he heard ' Cute ' in the table .
" So Channie why are you with me in class ? I remember you were older than me " Turned Jisung his head to ask Chan who was eating peacefully when he chocked his food hearing his name called by the younger .
He tapped his back softly asking him if he was okay and the other nodded .
" I passed school for some years so i'm late "
He then smiled at him .
After 30 minute the break ended so they went to their classes and Jisung followed Chan to their class holding his hand and the older didn't reject it so he liked it .
They entered before the teacher and went to their table