Chapter 18

I was sitting in class with Draco "so there's another party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come" Draco said "you guys party slot" I said "whatever are you coming or not?" He asked "fine I'll go" I said, after my classes I headed to the dorm room and sat down on Hermione's bed "what's worng?" Hermione asked "nothing why do you ask" I said "because you don't sat on my bed unless something's up" she said and sat down next to me "I don't really know what's up" I said, after Hermione talked about school I get up and headed to my closet to look of a outfit "I don't really think your mom would like you going to so many party's" Ava said "yeah well she isn't here to know that I'm going" I said and shut the dorm door. I was sitting on the couch when Pansy came up to me "what do you want?" I asked "I just wanted to tell you that it's fake" she said "what's fake?" I asked "your so dumb" she said and left to talk to Blaise "what did she want?" Draco asked and sat down next to me "I really don't know" I said, I need up staying the night in Draco's dorm room again, after I woke up I headed back to my dorm room to get ready for school.

I was sitting in the Great Hall next to Harry "are you alright?" He asked "yeah why wouldn't I be" I said "you just look like your tired" he said "I'm not tired I just have a headache" I said "how did that happen?" He asked "she went to another Slytherin party last night" Ginny said "but it's a school night" Hermione said "yeah we know" Ava said "oh guess what tomorrow is my last day here" Ava said "why would you remind us" Ginny said "wait where are you going?" Harry asked "back home mom wants me back" Ava said "Ron you've been quite lately you okay?" Hermione asked "I'm fine" Ron said and left to sat with Dean and Neville. After breakfast I headed to class with Ava, Ginny and Hermione, once we got to Care Of Magical Creatures class Harry walked up and around next to me "hey Harry" I said "hey I was wondering if you know why Ron's not talking?" Harry said "why are you asking me you already know" I said "what are you talking about?" Harry said "I know that Ron disowned me because I'm with Draco" I said and walked away from Harry, after our classes me and Ava we're walking to the library"why are we going to the library again?" I asked "because I'm going to get a book" Ava said "what book?" I asked "just a book my mom wanted me to get" she said and opened the doors to the library.

Ava handed a piece of parchment to the librarian and headed toward the restricted area "what are we doing down there for?" I asked "stop asking so many questions" Ava said and picked out a book and headed, Ava and I headed to the common room "hey Cass want to play a game of chess?" Ginny asked "sure" I said and sat down across from her Ava went up to the dorm rooms, Ava came downstairs and sat by Hermione "check mate" I said "fine Hermione want to play chess with me?" Ginny asked I got up and sat down next to Ava while Hermione took my seat and begin the game with Ginny "why do you look so scare?" I asked Ava "I'm not scared" she said and headed back up to the dorm rooms. Ava was twenty minutes late to dinner "sorry I'm late I was writing to my mom" she said and sat down "it's fine it's not like you missed anything" Ginny said and Ava nodded her head, after dinner I headed straight up to the dorm rooms "night Cassidy" Harry said before I left "night Harry" I said and left to my dorm room, at 10:29 Hermione and Ava came into the dorm room "looked who finally decided to join me" I said Hermione shut the door and sat on her bed "Shut up Cassidy" Ava said playfully and sat down on her bed as well.

The next morning I was sitting down on a blanket that was be the Black Lake "hello love" Draco said and sat down next to me "hello" I said and layed down on the blanket, me and Draco talked for a bit before Pansy came "Draco I forget the password" she said "that's not my problem is it" Draco said "please Draco" She said "fine" Draco said "I'll be back I love you" Draco said and kissed the top of my head "bye I love you to" I said as he and Pansy left.

Draco's p.o.v

Pansy was pulling me all around the castle "where are we going?" I asked and pulled my arm out of hers "did you do it?" Pansy asked with hope in her voice "do what?" I said "break up with Cassidy" she said "no and if I did it's none of your business" I said "it is my business because my and Blaise came up with the dare" she said "whatever" I said and tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm "it's been going on for to long" she said "fuck off Pansy" I said and left her alone in the empty corridor.