Round 1

Chapter 1 The Draft

TOUCHDOWN!!!! "And the Clemson Tigers have won the game with final score of 22-17" announcer Hank Moss stated with a look of shock and pride. "That wide receiver Wixom has showed the Texan Longhorns that no one can stop him." The second announcer Jerry Ty said with a chuckle of admiration for the star receiver." That's one hell of a way to finish off the season for The Tigers" announcer Hank Moss shouted with joy. The end of the season college football players hoping to get drafted this upcoming NFL draft.
I had done it, I became one of the best college football Wide Receiver out there and I actually had a chance to make it to the NFL. I thought maybe one day if I make it to the NFL I could possibly make it to the Hall of Fame and be the best wide receiver ever, but first I got to get drafted and to a good team. I can even hear my name getting drafted.
"Welcome everybody to the 2021 NFL draft" The NFL announcer Sam Eddy says in excitement. "For the first pick in the 2021 NFL draft the New York Giants select Andy Ross Running back from Alabama" Bob Marry says in amazement." For the second pick in the NFL draft the Houston Texans select Frank Ham Defensive Tackle From Tennessee" Bob Marry shouts. I really thought that the Texans were gonna pick me but then they didn't so I new it had to be the Jets."For the third pick in the NFL draft the New York Jets select Gary Neal Middle Linebacker" Bob Marry says will a shocked look on his face. But he's not the only one because I was confused thinking I was gonna get picked but wasn't them so maybe the Jags will take me." For the fourth pick in the NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select Tom Bain Quarterback from Utah" Bob Marry says proudly. It still wasn't me so it has to be the Dolphins right. For the fifth pick in the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Chase Wixom Wide Receive from Boise State" Bob Marry says full of excitement. I really didn't think they were gonna pick me but I guess I was wrong but I'm not mad about it. I was so excited to finally get picked and I never thought a would be called a Miami Dolphin.
The first round went by then the second, during those rounds I had celebrated with my girlfriend Kharli she was so excited I made it to the Dolphins. After that the third round came by and my cousin had actually got drafted to my team I guess the Dolphins seen me and my cousin play together together in college and thought we would help the team a
Out together." For the second pick in the third round of the 2021 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Sydney Stone Wide Receiver from Boise State" Bob Marry says in amazement. I had gotten so excited that I would play with Sydney. But now I was just hoping we would draft our other cousin Trace for our Quarterback. After the third round we still hadn't gotten trace but I new trace would get drafted this round hopefully to us. "For the 19 pick in the fourth round the Tennessee Titans select Trace Stone" Bob Marry says in disappointment thinking trace would go to the dolphins. Me and Sydney were so disappointed but at least he got drafted and maybe he'll come to Miami someday. After the draft we had drafted 2 receivers, an O-line men, a running back and the rest were defensive players. Me, Kharli, Sydney, and Sydney's girlfriend Lilith went to Sydney's house to celebrate but we had to invite Trace for making it to the NFL, though he's not on mine and Sydney's team.
This summer Me, Sydney and Trace all practiced because we live kinda close. Me and Trace live on the edge of town about a mile or so away from each other ,but then Sydney decided to live clear out in the forest. Me and Trace have to ride our dirt bikes 2 1/2 miles to get to Sydney's house.