Backfire - A Sairat OS

Hi friends,

I thought of writing an OS with Mohit as the center. Please do read and let me know your thoughts on it. 

**************************************

Mohit Chavan:

I am upset about all those things that happened at this house in the morning. I felt bad for my brother. He looked devastated. He didn't eat anything since morning and hence taking dinner, I walked towards his room. But, Kaku and Patralekha Vahini were already there. Kaku too must have worried about him being hungry and come there to pacify him for dinner it seems. So, I decided not to interfere with them and turned back to leave. But, what I heard next made me halt in my footsteps.

I thought maybe I didn't hear properly. But, when Kaku repeated the same I was mortified. She is asking Virat Bhai to have dinner with Patralekha Vahini in his room. I cannot believe this. Doesn't she know the morning incident topic is exactly this only? After Sai Vahini's outburst, being a responsible elder in the house, she has to tell Virat Bhai and Patralekha Vahini to keep a distance in their relationship or friendship or whatever. But on contrary, she is pushing them together. I know that Patralekha Vahini is her favorite bahu but still, this is too much. What is her motive to do this? Is she wants to out Sai Vahini from this house so badly that she no longer cares about relations and family respect? But, why they hate her so much? She is an absolute gem! I am very happy that Virat Bhai had married her.

My thoughts were interrupted by light footsteps. I turned back and saw Sai Vahini walking towards her room. Oh no... She is going to be upset for sure. She stopped before me with a smile and I smiled back nervously.

"Hi Mohit dada," she said in a cheerful voice, but her face is depressed.

"Hi Sai Vahini" I wished her back.

"You are late today and look tired too. Were there any extra classes in the college?" I could not help but ask.

"No, I went to Devi Tai's house and hence the delay" she replied.

"Oh. How is everyone there?" I asked for formality since just afternoon he talked with his sister.

"They are all good and Harini asked for you" she said with a smile. I smiled too. Harini is a cute bundle like my sister Devyani.

"I miss her too. Have you had your dinner there itself, Vahini?" I asked and her face went blank. I worried when she didn't answer. I know very well that Sai Vahini could not lie.

"Did you eat anything since morning, Vahini? Anything at all?" I pushed further and she gulped a little. She opened her mouth to answer me but got distracted by the sounds coming from her room. She turned towards her room direction and got immediately annoyed. After recognizing the voices, she turned back to him raising an eyebrow. I felt bad for her. When I shrugged my shoulders slowly in reply, she stormed inside the room leaving me in the hallway. I followed her too. We both stood still when we heard Kaku asking Virat Bhai to feed Pakhi Vahini with his own hands. I got so shocked that it is a miracle that I didn't drop whatever I am currently holding.

I looked at Sai Vahini's face and saw that all her tiredness had been replaced with anger. She looked like she is going to kill Kaku for suggesting this. Well, she deserves to get angry on this matter. This is ridiculous and surreal. This type of nonsense will happen only in dramas, not in real life. Wait a minute! What if it is not happening in reality, but I am dreaming about it? I must have got disturbed by the morning fight to dream like this. I prayed to god that the morning incident too must be a nightmare. I looked around the room and saw everyone facing the other side. They didn't see us yet. When I saw Sai Vahini going to open her mouth, I pinched myself quickly to wake up. I don't want to see them fighting even if it is just a dream.