On Our Way To Josh's Base

If you forgot (cause I did) we have a mission.

Which is killing the dark dog-cat-dragon demon with wings and tail !don't touch tail! Eyes turn red when angy grrr rawr (aka Josh) with tomathy isn't it, my fairy sister.

Obviously we start a transformation scene, kinda like in sailor moon, and we turn to our fairy versions.

I pick up my AK 47 cutely on my tippy toes like a cute fairy would and put it on my back.

Tommy gets himself a knife instead.

Dumbass thinks he's gonna kill a demon with a knife.

Lmao.

Anyway, Tommy with his teleportation powers takes us to were he thinks the demon is.

Apparently he thinks the demon is in new York.

Obviously a demon would be in new York. 😒

So after walking around, seeing everyone look at our beautiful fairy wings, eating some pizza, seeing 2 rats fight over a hot dog, waiting for the metro to arrive and take us to the borders of the city and seeing someone jump infront of the train, we finally arrive at the place we think the dark dog-cat-dragon demon with wings and tail !don't touch tail! Eyes turn red when angy grrr rawr (aka Josh) is at!!

And there we are.

In front of the worst place on earth.

Worse than hell!!

AN ARBY'S.

AND OUTSIDE THE ARBY'S.

THERE WAS A MAN STANDING.

OH NO IT'S THE DARK DOG-CAT -DRAGON DEMON WITH WINGS AND TAIL !DON'T TOUCH TAIL ! EYES TURN RED WHEN ANGY GRRR RAWR (AKA JOSH)!!!!!

I swing my ak 47 out and Tommy does the same with his knife.

The demon gets his hands together ready to punch our asses.

The drama

The tension

Who will win?

Will Tommy actually hit the demon with his pathetic knife?

We'll see next time.