Chapter 1: First day of it all

My name is Amelia Rose, I am 15 years old. I am leaving my old school because my dad got a job but it's on another city so wee moving and I have to move to a new school and start all over! I'm gonna miss my old friends. We're already in the car driving to the new city were gonna live in.

"Dad are we there yet?" I asked my dad as I worked up from my sleep. What the city is far away can't a girl get some sleep?

"Almost hunny we'll be there in 5 minutes. "Sweetie did you forget anything?" "No mom I maked sure I got everything I needed" "that's my girl!"

***********************************

"Aha! We finally made it" I said as I was stretching my arms out. Our house was HUGE! Well my family was rich because my mom is an actress.

It was already 8:50 pm! And I was tired. "Night mom! Night dad!" "Night sweetie! Sweet dreams!" When I got comfortable on my bed I fell asleep.

***********************************

When I woke up the next morning I got my stuff ready and changed out of my pj's. I decided to wear a tank top and jeans and red sneakers and hooped earrings. My hair was short but I wanted it to be long.

I went downstairs and mom was gone to shoot a film and dad was at work, so I was alone again. I made myself breakfast and brushed my teeth.

It's a good thing I got my drivers license last summer so I can drive to school.

***********************************

When I got to school everyone was starring at me and I started blushing. I went inside and got my classes sheet and started looking for my locker.

I wasn't looking and then I bumped into someone. "Ow, oh I'm terribly sorry I wasn't looking!" "it's ok that's what I get for being short, Hi I'm Cream the rabbit! What's your name?"

"My name is Amelia rose, Amy for short" "I love your name Amy! It's beautiful!" "Thanks cream" then all of a sudden we heard squealing.

"What was that?" Oh it must be them!" Cream squealed. She dragged me over to were all the girls were screaming.

When we finally got there I saw 5 guys walking down the hall. One of them looked like a yellow doc and another one of them looked like a red echidna, and the other one looked like a silver hedgehog and there was another hedgehog but red and black. And the last guy was another hedgehog but blue..."

I looked at cream and she was starring at the fox guy. "Tails..." "The yellow fox dudes name is tails?" She nodded. I nudged her with my elbow and she looked at me. "What"

"You have a crush on him don't you?" "WHAT! N-no I don't! Besides why would he date me?" "Cream your a really nice girl anyone would want to date you" "Really?" " Really"

"The Red echidnas name is knuckles and the silver hedgehogs name is silver and the red and black hedgehogs name is shadow and the blue hedgehogs name is sonic, he is the popularist guy in school and I'm friends with them all" cream said proudly.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet my new friend!" Cream dragged me to the 5 guys. "Knuckles, Tails, silver, shadow, and sonic meet my new friend Amelia rose Amy for short"

I waved slowly to them. "Hi" tails said happily. "Glad to meet you"knuckles said."Hello"silver said. "Sup" shadow said in a Emo way. And sonic just kept on staring at me and I started blushing, then he started blushing too.

"🎶Sonic and Amy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage🎶"the 4 guys sang together.

"SHUT UP" sonic yelled. All the guys chuckled. Then the bell rang. "Alright guys it's time for class"tails said walking away.

***********************************
When I got to my class I saw sonic in there. I chose a seat next to him and sat down slowly."Hi Amy!" "Hi sonic!"

"Good morning class my name is Dr. Eggman and welcome to Math class! Today we have a new student with us today miss would you like to come up and introduce yourself?" I nodded and went up to the front of the classroom.

"Hello, my name is Amelia Rose I am 15 years old. My mothers name is Amanda Rose-"I was inturupted when a girl shouted out. "NO WAY YOUR THE DAUGHTER OF THE FAMOUS ACTRESS AMANDA ROSE!!!" I nodded. "OMG!"

"And My fathers name is Mephiles. I hope I can make new friends here and have a great year with all of you!" Everyone gave me a round of applause.

When I looked at sonic he was gazing at me like he likes me or something no no he can't like me why would he like me? Maybe I will know in the future.