Chapter 2 White

Felicity's POV:

Darkness is a place that's been haunting me, since gained some sort of consciousness, or at least I thought so. No matter where I turn wherever I turn I only see darkness... Is this my destiny?

"Little fairy, you need to open your eyes... It's been 3 months since the accident and you've almost recovered as well! How long do you plan to torture me like this? I made a fu*king mistake! Please don't be so cruel to me!" I hear an unknown voice...

I try to remember where I've heard it before nothing comes to mind. Is this another one of those hallucinations I have from time to time? But the weird thing is that I feel, finally feel! Someone holding onto my hand! No, this isn't some sort of dream this is real. Maybe if I reciprocate the feeling maybe that person can help me, escape this darkness.

With all the energy I can muster I transfer it to the hand onto which he's holding, letting him know my silent plea for help!

"Little fairy? You're there aren't you? You've heard me, haven't you? Come on, try once more, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere!" The voice says again.

I want to nod but for some reason, everything hurts and it's nearly impossible for me. But at least in days, I've at least felt something else than utter cold loneliness! So even if it's pain I'm more than happy to accept it if it gets me out of this hell hole!

Once again I muster the strength and tell the voice that I heard him, and hearing his encouraging words finally lights a flame I didn't even I had in me and forces me to open my eyes and escape the darkness in which I was trapped for so long. Finally, I see the light!

The first thing I see as I escaped, is that everything is white...? Is this normal? Slowly, blinking my eyes I regain color and see things in their original colors and state. I see many people dressed in white fussing and checking wires around me.

But I want to see the face of my savior who never gave up on me. Knowing I'd fight not for myself but him. Slowly turning my head I turn my neck to the other side to see that a guy who looks as though he's not shaved for days... But the thing which catches my eyes the most is the piercing green eyes as though they could look into my soul.

Tears form in my eyes unbeknownst to me, immediately the man raises from his chair and brings his hand touching my cheek so gently as though I'm a fragile flower, and wipes the tears with the pad of his thumbs. It's an uncommon thing for me as though I've never had someone ever care for me.

But I keep my face and feelings blank not knowing how to react. Or even to react or not, my focus from the green-eyed man is driven when the man in a lab coat meaning he's a doctor asks me, "How are you feeling?"

I try to speak but immediately start coughing because I've not used my voice in a long time, and I feel as though someone shoved needles down my throat.

"Can't you see she's in pain? Bring some water!" The green-eyed says with authority leaving no room for argument, I should be scared but all I feel is comfort.

Is this normal? Or just the fact that since he didn't give up on me I feel at ease with him? Immediately a nurse brings a glass of water, helping me sit up and despite the fact, my body feels numb due to no movement for so long I still feel pain. Quickly adjusting my pillows to support my back he helps me settle in a comfortable position.

Inserting a straw in a glass he brings the glass near to my lips and slowly I drink the water, it hurts a lot but is still better than the dryness I feel in my throat. Taking small sips I let go of the straw. A green-eyed man takes the glass and quickly puts it on the table beside the bed.

I look over at him curiously, he then gently takes my hand, as if I am spun of glass, and says, "How are you feeling, Angel?"

Is that my name? Then I remember, I haven't replied...

"I-I am better...Tired but okay." I finally say.

His eyes sparkle and it feels like I did something good, he gently, kisses my forehead, "W-where am I?"

He becomes stern, immediately, "In a hospital that I own... That's why it may not seem like a typical room in the hospital."

I nod but that simple action causes me to feel dizzy, he notices every small detail, "Lie down, I will call the doctor."

He settles me down and immediately leaves the room to get the doctor I guess. Looking around slowly, I see it looks nothing like a hospital room... Or maybe I just don't know? Within a few seconds, he returns and a doctor is trailing behind him, "How do you feel?"

"Okay, but I feel out of sorts... Also, I feel dizzy. When I nod or something." He listens carefully and notes it down, I presume.

"Do you remember anything before waking up? Like your name, where you're from, or who is responsible for the marks..." He doesn't get to complete as the deep green-eyed guy glares at him making him gulp in fear.

I simply shake my head at all the questions asked, "No... I don't."

"You're making it more difficult for her. Just tell us, how to proceed further?" He asks with no negotiation and a voice so cold, it got me all stiff...

The doctor gulps and simply proceeds with the precautions, what to do what to avoid. The way he said it, any faster and I think he'll be an equal match to a bullet train. When he left my stomach decides its the perfect time to make an appearance, yes you guessed it growled and really loudly making my cheeks redden with embarrassment to no end...

The man looks at me with humor in his eyes but then it disappears just as quickly, "Do you remember your name, Angel?"

"I thought the way you said Angel, isn't that my name?" I look at him, confused.

He simply smiles at me, "No... But that is a name I would prefer to call you if you'd allow me. Your name is Felicity. Found out after a little investigation. Due to the ordeal, you have gone through, do you want to focus on remembering or want to start over? It's not always the easiest but sometimes better than what we were doing before."

I think about what he said then ask, "You said investigated... Does that mean you don't really know me?" I ask with wide eyes.

Why on earth would he help me if he doesn't know me, the small smile he had is instantly wiped away as though it wasn't there, to begin with... He mutters something under his breath, but since we are far away, I cannot hear him.