introduction

(Some images are edits, drawn by me, or from the anime)
(This is cringe- :'>)
(I haven't watched xy is months and xyz in (a) year(s), so I'll probably make many mistakes-)
(I tried to sound like the narrarator in the anime in some of it-)
(Spelling mistakes)

It was a wonderful day at the bridge of Lumiose City, where our heroes would be running to seek shelter from the cold rain above!

*tap tap tap*
"Slow down guys" Clemont said, exhausted
"Imagine you trying to run a marathon-"
"Bonnie! That was rude..." Serena said, as she picked Bonnie up and put her on her shoulders, "how about I give you a piggyback ride there?"
"Sorry..." Bonnie replied.

Our heroes arive at the Poké-Center, drenched is cold water!

(Picture from the anime)

"Ugh! I got my hair wet..."
"Here!" Ash said, he gave her a towel.
Ash smiled as he grabbed her hand and left the Poké-Center with her, Serena was shocked, but she smiled.
"A new region means a lot more training!"
Clemont ran out with a new invention.
All of them seemed to be ignoring the pouring rain for once, Serena didn't care about being dirty, she was too distracted.
"The future is now thanks to science! Clemonic gear on!"
...
(Sorry it's short, I'm losing motivation already- but WOW- thank you for 90+ reads 0-o that was unexpected-! And thank you for being patient ^^ the next chapter will be a lot longer and will take more time- S O R R Y -)
(Sorry for having nothing to do with yanderes here or nothing special- this is just the start of it-)