Chapter Thirteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 13 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

" I'M PERFECTLY FINE NOW.
ALL THANKS TO YOU."

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

Yena's eyes flickered open, trying to get used to her surroundings. She then turned her head, feeling a deep cut in her neck.

"Tch!" she touched her wound but, she felt it faded away.

"Wait- What the..." she paused when she saw Jungwon asleep on a chair beside her, triggering her to recall whatever that happened just now.

"Oh, it seems like I didn't die?"

She quickly stood up to wake him up.

"Jungwon, are you okay? Do you still feel pain? Do you need more blood? Are you feeling better now? Did the medicine your mum gave you work?" she panicked.

Jungwon looked up at her and let out a small chuckle, crinkling at the edges of his eyes as the corners of his lips turned upwards.

"I'm perfectly fine now. All thanks to you."

Yena then heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing his words and was slightly startled by his sudden soft vibe.

"What about you? Are you feeling fine now?" his voice softened by a whole lot. It was not his usual rude and impatient voice.

It was so soft and cute. It felt like comfort.

Yena let out a warm smile and nodded.

It has been so long since she ever truly smiled. She loved the feeling of comfort that he was giving her.

The way he asked in concern instantly made her heart melt.

"You should smile more frequently. It looks cute on you." Jungwon smiled back.

Making her let out an uncontrollable soft giggle, lifting the palm of her hand to her mouth while a pink hue appeared on her cheeks and she looked away shyly.

"YAH! YENA, GET INTO YOUR SENSES!" she knocked herself internally and stopped smiling.

Regaining her composure, she turned back. "Why are you so nice to me suddenly?" she asked. That his behaviour was slightly suspicious.