I . Far away..

One sunny day in the KrewCraft..

"ALRIGHT!" Funneh Exclaimed "is everyone ready? To Finally GO on an Adventure?".

"Funneh, wait! The food aren't cooked yet!" Gold yell could be heard across the living room from the kitchen. "GOLD! That's enough we have been here waiting for you for almost an hour c'mon!" Draco responded back with a yell.
"Lunar? You got sure you got all the stuff you need?" Funneh asked her 2nd youngest sibling whilst looking through the list and making sure that they're not forgetting anything. "Yeah, yeah.. I got my MagIcAl bOok AND- some loots." Lunar said with a tone of teasing at first, then sounded bored at the end of the sentence.

TIME-SKIP

After waiting for Gold to finish cooking. Everyone gather at their village gate..The Krew walk along the path toward a cave that Draco found not long ago when he was exploring.

"you guys ready?" Funneh asked one last time as soon as they arrived at the cave. "Yeah!" The rest of the Krew repied in the same motion.

"ALRIGHT!" Funneh Exclaimed. They went deeper to the cave they found a lot of copper, iron, gold, and coal. The Krew does not have any luck with finding diamonds or emerald.. even so, They continues to walk along the cave tunnels whilst mining random blocks for their house or any other buildings, They have come a crossed a lot of Ravines, yet, still had no luck with diamonds..

"So.....how many resources did you get you guys got?" Funneh asked. "I got 5 stacks of Lapis and few stones.. same same" Draco replied in his usual what you people call 'pleading' tone.

"I have 135 raw gold and 1 stacks of raw Iron and...59 Blocks of Coal" Gold Replied, everyone turn toward gold with a concern look "Why that much coal-" Lunar asked. "Cooking? What else."

"Okay..moving on- I got 4 stacks of raw copper and 5 stacks of raw iron and some deepslates becuase they're...pretty..." Lunar replied while smelting.

"I got 3 stacks of Raw iron and a stack of raw gold with almost 2 stacks of lapis and 2 blocks of Coals" Rainbow replied. They sat there in the cave smelting iron, Gold, Copper and turn then into Blocks so they could have a bit more space. Time passes by the krew magically forgot the entrance back since they kept digging up and downs whilst finding many more unnecessary items..
———————————-———————————
As soon as they got up to the ground They found themselves in the middle of nowhere... where the area are filled with Spruce woods. they walk around saw some leaves burning and some leaves are death in one spot they continued walking as the found themselves in a big circle that seemed to be three Burning smokes that are there.... across the area. They continued to walk around till they saw a wall. It was weirdly unusual because the place looked like someone or some who haved lived here.

"Yoo... I thought the only place that exist this type of buildings are in the twilight zone?" Rainbow questioned.

"NoOoo I think this place must have been once exist I guess abandoned or not...! Because I see some Alive plants in there" Lunar replied with an emotionless expression as if she had been here once.. they looked around and continues to questions while lunar is just looking through the books and the pages.

"Hello?" The Krew were startled as they were interrupted by an unknown voice seem to sound like a male.

The krew turned around when they saw a guy with a mask that has a mix of orange and black stripes along with a black hoodie and a dark blue jean color..

"Is that an NPC?" Draco asked immediately.

"An NPC? What-??!!" The man in the black hoodie shouted, he sound offended.

"?!" Everyone was startled by his sudden burst of emotions and Draco just apologize. "Nah, it's alright Fam." Ponk like its was nothing.
"OH! Uh yeah, Sorry that's a bit rude of me I'm Ponk It's Nice to meet you... we didnt know that we have new members here especially when you guys looked like you're not from or around here- BUT! Welcome to the Dream SMP where we have... chaos an wars and you know weird things that we didnt know would happen-" Ponk paused a bit
"But we or I do hope you enjoy your stay here!" He said welcoming the 5 people he came across.

The Krew smiled and thanked him for introduction but ignored about the way he mentioned 'war' at first.
"Well... we're known as the Krew! Im Funneh known as the middle child and these are my siblings!"

"Rainbow, the oldest, that pink haired girl.
Gold, second oldest, with the Brunettes haired color.
Lunar and Draco are twins but Lunar is older,she's the teal haired one and
Draco is the one with green mixed with dark green hair at the end."

"Oh goodness! That's so cool- you guys are awesome!!" Ponk waved back and his eyes shows that he's smiling under that mask.
"now my turn again to ask, where exactly are you from?" Ponk questioned and observe the Krew to made sure that they're not any suspicious people.

"Ohh! We're from a small town called KrewCraft where things also Happens unexpectedly too!" Lunar Replied.

"Hm...krewcraft.. that's place sounds awesome! Mind telling me more about it? Im interested- also while that was happening i can show you around and introduce you to some people you know?" Says Ponk Adn he finally lead the way.

"INDEED it is! But the thing is that we have also do have dragons as pets, talking about the pets I wonder how are they doing now... we were gone for like long already.." Gold replied with a mix of happy and sad emotions.

Hearing the Krew mention about the dragons as pet Ponk immediately reacted."Wait." He froze for a second
"YOU GUYS HAVE DRAGONs AS PETS??" Ponk says out loud as if that information was somewhat unexpected.

"Yeah we do!" Says Draco. "Is it a surprising Informantion for you? Don't you guys have Dragons too???" Rainbow continues,Tilting her head. "No" Ponk Said "the dragon is our enemy here, since the End is also forbidden to enter.." He continued.

"Oh.... That's sad? But! Change of topic.. we dont really plan to stay here because we have to get back home to our hometown and I think there use be a glitch in this world.. not to mention the twilight..Zone.." Funneh said and the rest of the Krew just nodded along.
"But thanks for your hospitality Ponk.."

"Nah is no problem." Ponk respond with a smile. "but I'm real sure you will be able to get to your own town soon again! ANYWAYS...! Since it's almost night time we should go and seek shelter now..the mobs heres spawns very quick. I suggest you stay at my place or Niki Place for the meantime while 'we' try to figure out to bring you back to your town, Also  talking about your journey I suggest you did travel real Far. I can tell those bags are heavy" Ponk Advice.

"Awwwe that's sweet of you but yeah thanks for the shelter and all those advice Ponk" Gold Replied "and im sure we would love to meet some new people here but then again, Thanks Ponk" Gold says with a genuine smile and she shook his hands.

"Oh that's my duty to you people who are new here just incase they need seek help and stuff" Ponk Scratch the back of his Head. "Now Come on! I'm sure the rest of the people Here would also Love to meet you Guys!" Ponk spoken and lead the way.

×-------×
Re-written in : [Sep/13/2023]

[A/N ; Hii, ive come back to write this story and apparently i will make some changes such as Shrinking two chapters tgt and stuff but aside from that i hope you enjoy this Story..!!! <333 ]