II . New people

Ponk was just showing the Krew around along the entrance that Hannah Build. Ponk talk about stuff had Happened but he haven't told them about the "blown up of the L'Manburg History" ( anyways o7) and about the 'EggPire" he only warned them not to go down the block and I guess try to threaten them too. (I mean like whatyathinkheddo? He literally just took foolish First life On the Server not even 30 mins in The server YKWIM/hj)
Ponk Walk around with the Krew and gave them a tour for I suppose to say almost 2 hours.

"And Lastly... the Prison or known as the pandora Vault, its not like a prison if you get it. This pandora vault was build by our amazing Sam." Ponk Said in a serious Voice tone. "And that's where the path end for now. Anyways, come, we have the last building that was built a bit far from here"

Ponk lead them to the other base which was very far from the main place which was called. "Kinoko Kingdom" on their way there was kinda tiring.

"WOOAH" the Krew Gasped in shock. "This place is Amazing! What's this Place Called?" Gold asked. "It's the Kin-.. ahem..-I mean- it's called the Kinoko Kingdom". Ponk responded with a few stutter.

"Oohh Kinoko Kingdom.. that name sounds like somewhat cool and amazing!!!" Lunar Said. "Indeed it is. From what ive gathered or heard from this place was mostly build by our one and only builder who go by th name 'Foolish' and to add his personality is like his name. And the rest who live here are George, Sapnap, and lastly is Karl." Ponk Said, then he added "and here, George is the King-"

"Wait, wait but didn't you mentiond during our tour that... that Eret is the one Who's actually the King of the server?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh my bad.. if im not giving you clear information.. Eret is in fact the king of the SERVER, But here in this particular place, George is the king, not to mention the past George used to be the King of the Server and Got the throne once, but he gave it up to Eret because he thinks that he's not suitable to rule the entire server...i think..?" Ponk said while walking and let h Krew explore along with him. "Ohhh damn this place is such a mystery I wonder what else We're Missing!" Draco exclaimed.

Ponk only chuckled before speaking "well.. that's sort of true for outsider like you guys, but youre lucky enough that we have a library that has a lot of records." Ponk said while walking to a guest house.
"We can go to Eret's Library he have a tons there!"

''If you're free you can go and visit it since it always open " He said an stops his tracks.. "BUT anyways! Do you guys have any more Questions Before I Leave? And Yes! Before you ask, you can build a shelter." And the Krew nodded in acknowledgment.

"OH yeah! I was wondering if you guys here also have Powers! " Draco raise his hand While shouting. "Oh for that, indeed yes we do, Except.... For some but no worries they'll eventually figur out their powerss!"

"BUT if you don't mind me or 'us' asking, May we know what your power or abilities or Hybrid, perhaps...?" Lunar asked after being quiet for who knows how long. She pushed her way between the other Krew members to the front, her purple eyes scanning for any missing details which kinda made ponk a bit nervous since she was staring at him intensely.
"Well... i dont mind at all. My power is that I'm able to heal people and... able to.." Ponk stopped at that line the silent stood for a moment....

".....?'

"...euugh-...! I'm sorry, Sorry for that I zone out for a minute anyways- My power is that I'm able to heal People and I'm like I suppose to say I'm like a Doctor?" Ponk Continued finishing his answer. "What about you guys?" He questioned them back.

"Us? We have all here have teleportation-" Funneh answers him. She looked up and down the building in Kinoko Kingdom , seeing how majestic they are.
"Really? Just that?? I mean its is cool and stuff but surely not all of you guys have the same powers right ??" Ponk squinted his eyes for a split seconds and rubbed his chin in suspicions.
"Nah, im jus-" "ACTUALLLY- yeah your right-" Ponk was then cut off when the Krew interrupted him. He raised an eyebrows in confusion before hearing a scream that caused him to jump.

"POOONK!!!"

Everyone heard a scream from the distance.

"THERE YOU ARE! WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE FOR YOU WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN WE GOT MEETINGS TO DO!" A guy that look like a Totem God was screaming at Ponk. "DID YOU NOT LOOK AT THE CHAT?!" he finished

The krew Stood there in silence.

The Totem looking shark-boy tilted his head to the krew as They Flinch. "AHHRH-" Draco Jumped as he scream in his high pitch voice, which was pitched enough to point it sounds like a girl.

"Ponk, who are these people?" The Totem guy Asked. He looked back and fourth between Ponk and the other five strangers.

"Hey- Foolish meet the new members, Krew this is FoolishG or just call him Foolish" Ponk finished.

Foolish just smiled and greeted them and the Krew greeted him back. The 6 of them got along very fast and talked until the sun almost sets.

"Uhm, Didn't expect for it to be this fast but you guys should stay here for the meantime whilst i go to the meeting. Ill inform Sapnap about this later on so, yeah see you guys!" Ponk waved before leaving with foolish, Foolish also waved and left as well, following Ponk. The Krew can see foolish shark tail waved from left to right like a puppy.