Brat ~ Adam Banks*

(Not a request, just decided to write for Adam since I haven't in a while) 

(Summary: Y/n has been teasing Adam for months and he has finally had it)

(ALSO SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE JULIE AND CHARLIE SLANDER I PROMISE I LIKE JULIE AND CHARLIE IT'S JUST FOR THE IMAGINE)

Warnings - 18++++ this is going to be kinky, so please if you are not comfortable with this PLEASE click off :), also alcohol and drug consumption, and cussing. 

Words - 2.2k

---

Y/n had been sleeping with Adam for months now, but no one on the team knew. Adam had yet to make it official with Y/n because of his other hoes. Y/n didn't call Adam out on it since she has slept with other men here and there, but not as much as Adam. If there was a night Adam wasn't with Y/n, he was with some other girl. The two of them only had one rule, and that was they weren't allowed to sleep with anyone else on the team...

"You plan on being at the party tonight?" Connie asked Y/n as she covered her chapped lips with crimson lipstick. Y/n inhaled the smoke from the cigarette that fit perfectly between her thumb and pointer. After Connie finished putting on the lipstick she turned around to face Y/n, waiting for her to give her answer.

"Yeah, I guess." Y/n replied as she exhaled the smoke. Connie sat down on the bed next to her, and Y/n handed her the cigarette to which she gladly accepted. Y/n was picking the dirt out of her nails when Connie ask her a question that caught her attention. "Who do you think Adam will end up with tonight?"

Y/n turned her head towards Connie, and raised her eyebrow. Y/n tried to hide her jealousy, even though it was hard, but Connie was so oblivious she didn't even notice. 

"Why do you wonder?" Y/n asked Connie. Connie usually didn't worry about other people's love- or well sex lives which made Y/n wonder why she was eager to know who Adam will end up with in bed. 

"Oh well you know..." She started, "Julie was telling me the other day how he slept with her which made me wonder how many girls the Adam Banks was actually sleeping with." She smirked at Y/n not knowing how her and Adam were sleeping together. It didn't surprise Y/n that he had finally gotten around to sleeping with Julie, she was desperate. Julie had probably slept with half of the team now that Y/n had thought about it. 

"Really? Julie? Is he that desperate?" Y/n laughed off her jealousy with the comment about Julie. Connie laughed along as she exhaled smoke again from the cigarette. "Y'know if I wasn't dating Guy she probably would've slept with the whole team by now." 

Y/n started thinking about how Adam slept with Julie, and it made her furious. Adam knew how much she hated Julie, and she had the audacity to sleep with her. She knew Adam slept with other girls, but not the girl who she hated with her gut. That's when Y/n got an idea. Adam hated when Y/n flirted with other guys when she was in front or around him. She turned to Julie who was talking about Guy and interrupted her. "Is Adam going to be at the party tonight?" 

Connie looked at her with confusion and annoyance since Y/n interrupted her to ask about Adam, but she answered her best friend the best she could "Probably, there hasn't been a party that he has missed before." 

Y/n nodded, and got up off the bed and started browsing through her closest. She threw over an outfit for Connie to wear, and she picked out an outfit with a short-cut tank top and a short skirt that she hasn't wore since freshman year. 

Y/n put on the outfit, and started checking out herself in the mirror. She could see Connie was also checking out her outfit too. 

"Your ass is hanging out of that skirt." She commented, and Y/n turned around to look at her and she shrugged. Y/n didn't want Connie to know that was the reason why she was wearing the skirt, and even though she trusted Connie with her life, she wasn't about to tell her who she had been constantly sleeping with for the past months.