I'm A Cheerleader Damn It?

(Cami's outfit above)

I drove home with Brit today as I was sleeping over for this semester as my parents were gone on a vacation without me leaving me in her parents care  so she ended up convincing me to forgive her but I didn't make it easy on her she had to promise to buy me my Mocha Latte's for a week with her own money .

During the ride home we listened to Rihanna on the radio and that's where we heard the announcement of the competition which I already imagined we were going to win. It just felt weird because I didn't imagine wearing red during the win but green camouflage . *Weird*

Once we got home Brit was bursting with so much excitement she didn't notice her  dads car but I did which confused me alot as he is supposed to be at work right about now.

Curiously I opened the door after Brit allowing myself in to see her dad on one of their  dining chairs with a nervous look which confused me again but I kept quiet and waited for either him or her  mum to talk because honestly I was getting nervous just looking at them .

Her mum greeted us and asked about cheer and stuff you know the usual but when Brit mentioned TV she spoke to Brits dad in a tone I like to call Brit isn't going to like this causing me to look at her dad and ask him what the hell is going on.

He ended up saying they were moving but Brit didn't seem to get he meant all of them   because she hugged her  parents goodbye which made me have to be the bearer of what she would call the worst news ever said which made her shout to her dad

"Are you crazy I just made co-captain?

Amongst other things like
"Im the co-head cheerleader I'm dating star quarterback my life is great"

And the most amusing one yet
"Im a cheerleader godamnit" and left dramatically and by dramatically I mean knocking one of her mum's trophy's down.

I turned to her dad who looked devastated and told him it was okay and I don't mind as he said my parents transferred me too and she'll come around soon enough and gave him a hug.

The next day I gave my farewells to my teachers and to Brianna and left early unaware of what horrendous acts Winnie convinced Brit  to commit and that I'd meet "the one" sooner than I thought