8

Karasuma PoV

The next problem is that she could have a trauma because of what happened today. Any other girl and I would think that it has to be but she is strong and in my class so it could be that she doesn't have a trauma. I hope she's fine. One hour passed and she finally moves. She opens her eyes and looks confused. Understandable. I mean who wouldn't if you wake up some place you don't know. She tries to sit up but then she yelps in pain and I hurry to help her. I help her to sit and explain everything that happened with Takaoka. She is completely calm and now I am confused. I tell her that Takaoka waited for her and tried to kill her and she stays calm as if it would be the most normal thing in the world. But what if I were to late? She could be dead by now. What if I didn't want to tell her and just turned around? I wouldn't have been able to save her and my heart would be shattered. "Why are you crying?" she asked and I snap out of my trance. I didn't even notice I was crying. I guess it's now or never. "I guess I fell in love with you and if I weren't on that road I wouldn't have been able to hear you scream and in the worst case you would have died. I can't imagine how I would feel if that would be the case." I said.