Introductions!

The main story:
Name: Jin Haneul
Age: Around 15 ( her real age still don't know)
Birthday: October 10th
Likes: things are cute and fluffy, sweets, books, musics, braiding her hair
Dislikes: crowded places, people's stares and whispers, things are halfway
Hobbies: read books, compose musics, draw and play games

Her character: She surely a pure-mindset, she's good but can be bad if you hurt her friends or her. Not an out-going people pretty much. Oblivious person, sometimes she's just like her name, let her mind rest on cloud, isolated from people.

A few things about Haneul: She's smart but likely, she's just kept her grades in around top 50. She's lazy as well. She's really looks like a cat, always want to sleep and cute, maybe because she often wears fluffy clothes, too. Haneul's very fashionable, she knows what to wear, what not to wear, a few clothes of Jiho or Joo-In were chosen by her ٩( ᐛ )و, either way for Yeoryeong and Dan-I.

Haneul has her hair long enough to back, not as long as Yeoryeong's hair. She has a pair of lilac eyes. She's not short, around 1.58. Her skin is quite white.
Anyway, in the Inso world, Yoo Chunyoung is her cousin
———————————————
There're some spoilers for the male who interested in Haneul

"Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed or did your head hit anywhere??"

"I believe we share the same interests. Are you by any chance a fan of him?"

"Liking your cousin is very hard. We are the same as you and Dan-I"

"Han-han is mine!! Pfft...!! You guys can't keep her all for yourselves "

"Let's play this game together, Haneul! "

I would like to say that she has 4 love interests ;v Please share your thought who are they. I will take the one who has the answer right and first Good luck