I - where am i?

A dark place... Darkness surrounds me as if I belong to them... I've just been stuck in here a while, and I can't even find an answer or an exit for me, and I can't remember anything, but my name, Haneul, why I stuck here is a mystery... This is the worst situation I found myself in.

While I was stucking in my depression, a voice called out

- F..ow..e

Welp, I guess i.m stucking on here forever, huh? This freaking voice says something I can't even hear and understand at once.

- Fl... w.. m.. e.

- Um, yes? I don't know where am I and how to get out of here, can you help me? Strange creature?

Fearness fills in my veins, of course, no one can be this calm as me when you are stuck in a nowhere place you don't even know, and it's pretty dark.it feels like hell, am I died and was sent to hell, if I had it right, I would complain about it, a person like me should be placed in heaven!

- The light, is where you'd supposed to go, dear child...

- Okay, I guess I see it, and what's next?

- Follow it, and do what you think is right, believe in your lead... A kind heart, a creative and pure mind will help you go through. I entrust the future for you, my Haneul child...

- Wait, what kind of instruction like that?! Are you some strange god from genshin impact, who tore the siblings apart?? hey!!

- Make sure you grant her wish too... Now, go to the light...

- Grant whose wish?? Hey, I'm not number 7 in seven wonders, answer me...!!

How much I scream out my lungs or try to call out that voice again, it seems never to show up... How here I am, dumbfoundedly, and have to walk to where the light was shone. When I slowly reach the blinding light, I hope that voice will guide me on what to do next, but nothing comes out. I think I need to get in...

and everything turns white right the moment I enter it...

- Goodbye, and goodluck,

Haneul...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss, please wake up! Young master Jiho and young master Joo-In are waiting patienly for you."
Slowly, my eyes open because of the sudden called. Are they referring "Miss" to me? And who Jiho and Joo-In are? This is bad!

"Young Miss!!"

"Yes, i'm up!!! Please wait a minute!!" I shout back after hearing a loud voice this time, i'm sorry for bothered you but please i try to get use to this kind of situation. While i deep in thoughts, i heard a tired sigh loudly outside my room, and that voice spoke:

"How impressed! It's the first day to attend Ji Jon School and you've just woke up. Do you want to late for school, and on right the first day, Jin Haneul???" A scolded tone from outside, from this deep and mature voice, definitely a boy, and pretty boy, certainly!!

"Ahaha, don't be so harsh on Han-han, Jiho ah! She's just up. Also, it's not the first time." A cute voice this time, but it may from a boy, too. So, i was scolded by a boy named Jiho, huh?