A predicament

"What is it love?"

"I've noticed that you've started wearing more revealing clothing and are hanging out with more men,especially that Clint guy,"said Caius,with what seemed to be frustration in his tone. Although he wasn't yelling his anger was clear.I don't understand his train of thought though being with Clint is part of my job and I only just started feeling confident enough to show some skin.

"I'm sorry Caius, but I don't see how that's a problem."

"Mi amor you have no idea how the new guards have been eyeing you all day,"

"I don't see how that's a problem but if you are not feeling secure in this relationship you can tell me because you know I've done nothing but love you," my tone was deadly calm as I walked out of the room.

_____________________■____________________
Meanwhile in Mystic falls:
"Elena just got kidnapped and your calling a girl?"Stefen asked.
"Not any girl I'm calling an old friend of mine called Estelle" Damon said,"she has contacts everywhere she'll be able to find elena in no time"
"Why can't Bonnie just do a locator spell"
"We don't need to owe Bonnie any more favors because I fear that she is extremely close to murdering all of us,moving to Europe and taking Caroline and Matty Ratty with her"
"OK call that little friend of yours then"

On the phone with Estelle :
"Hey Damon I haven't heard from u in awhile "
"Hey Stella how are you"
"Remember Bella "
"Yeah "
"Yeah well SHIELD sent me to Forks and I had to interact and talk with the bitch"
"What do you think about taking a trip to Mystic falls, I need somebody to track my brother's girlfriend "
"I'm in Italy with Caius right but he is being very controlling right now so I might take you up on that offer"
"Girl leave him"
"No Damon I lo-"

Linebreakerbroughttoyoubymyfriendbob

Back with Estelle and Caius :
Cauis pov:
I was going to go apologize to my star since I feel like I was being a bit harsh but I could here from the distance that she was talking to a guy.

He was telling her to come to Mystic falls wasn't that the place where Elijah was raised? I found out he was undaggered a few weeks ago and I don't feel very secure about that. Estelle doesn't even know he was daggered and didn't need to know since I found out while we were dating and she thought he left her so I think that is an absolute win for me .

"No Damon I lo-"
"Who are you talking to?"I asked .
"A friend of mine mi amor"
"Does this friend happen to be of the male gender"
"Yeah he is its Damon I told you about him"
"What does he want" I questioned, at this point u could see the anger cascade off of
me.
"He needs help tracking some body and I don't know what has gotten into you but I think I can talk to whoever I want to"
"How would you like it if I went and talked to Athendora right now" I immediately noticed my mistake since I hadn't told her about my wife yet.
"Who is Athendora?"
"Who is Athendora,Caius?" She asked again this time her voice firmer.
"My wife"I mumbled.
"Sorry I didn't quite catch that?"