13

😁

LISA

We were at the canteen during our break.

I glanced over at Section B's table. Their tables were separated, but they were all grouped together on one side - so it was sort of Section B's designated area. 

A boy had his hand around Jennie's neck, while Irene sat opposite them with Hanbin and another boy.

"Oh, right, you don't know the names of the Section B crew," Seulgi said, munching on her food.

"Well, let me introduce you. Some of those known as Jennie and Irene's friends... That tall boy beside Jennie, with his hand around her neck, that's Kai. He was absent for two days with his friends because that's just who he is, and being rich explains everything," Seulgi explained casually.

Kai and Jennie seemed like they were in a relationship, though, as Seulgi had said.

"And those two," Seulgi continued, pointing to Hanbin and the boy next to him, "That's Hanbin, and that's Chen. They're both idiots. They love making stupid pranks on lower-class boys... If they're in the mood. What bitches," Jeongnan added.

"And at the other table, see the one with the bored expression? Jeongnan knows her too, right?" Seulgi chuckled playfully.

Jeongnan responded with an expressionless tone, "Aish... stop it."

Seulgi continued to smile playfully, while Jisoo smirked, sipping her bottled juice.

"That's Nayeon... The girl who always has a bored expression. She knows the students' records or whatever about them, as long as it's written in their profile. 

Jennie and Irene can use them against their victims," Seulgi explained, still teasingly looking at Jeongnan.

"And also Jeongnan's... how do I say it?" Seulgi pretended to think, poking her cheek with her finger.

Jisoo chuckled, "It's Jeongnan's childhood lover," she continued.

"Oh, I should've just told you. If you were just going to tease me about her," Jeongnan pretended to be annoyed.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Jeongnan.

"Tell her," Jisoo said, smiling.

"It's interesting though," I thought.

"Well, she kind of changed now... She knows me but she pretends not to. Every time we look at each other from a distance, she just rolls her eyes... like, what the heck? Well, we were very close before, but not today," Jeongnan calmly explained, but there was a hint of sadness in her tone.

"Well... I think that's who she is. Don't mind her. We're here though," I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. I switched my gaze to Nayeon's table.

"And who are they? Her companions? They look like fancy girls," I asked, munching on my chips.

"That one putting on makeup is Wendy, and the other one cleaning her nails is Mina. The one whose eyes are glued to her phone is Sana," Seulgi pointed out each of them.

"I don't know what they've eaten, but they always act like that most of the time," she added, sipping her cola.

"Plus, they're also bitches," Jisoo muttered.

"Why do I feel like all of Section B has such an attitude? Is there someone you know in there who is at least good enough?" I asked, feeling worried about what Section B would be like.

"Sadly, we don't know. We've only known the popular people, who suck at attitude," Jisoo answered.

Thankfully, Jennie and Irene were just enjoying their snacks with their friends, not pouring juice or whatever on other students.

I suddenly felt someone looking at me. When I searched for that gaze, I wished I hadn't looked back. It was Jennie's stare. It was burning, like her eyes were supposed to be mesmerizing but were instead scorching. I looked away, pretending it was just an accident that we made eye contact.

...--------------------------------

Thankfully, it was dismissal time.

"My gosh, Mr. Kim is a terrible teacher... He keeps asking questions but doesn't teach anything. Like, what the heck?" Jisoo cursed.

"What's important is, we're done... So chill, dude," Seulgi calmly said.

We were about to leave the room when three faces suddenly appeared outside. It seemed like they were waiting for us.

Jennie had her arms crossed, looking at me the same way she had when she stared at me in the canteen during the break. Irene and Wendy were behind her.

"You think I forgot what you did to me yesterday? That's why you're enjoying yourself so much?" Jennie smirked.

"Oh shit... Lisa," Jeongnan whispered. "Just apologize," she added.

"Have you forgotten? We stick together, even if she's the victim," Seulgi whispered back.

"What now, Manoban?" Irene asked, furiously.

She knew my name.

"Nayeon," Jeongnan whispered. "Could you shut up there? We can still hear you, bitch," Wendy said in her bitchy tone.

I didn't know what to do honestly, but I didn't want to give a scared look. So, I stepped forward slowly, making Jennie step backward until her back hit the wall. I lifted my right arm and leaned it against the wall, cornering Jennie. She looked up at me, shocked. I leaned closer to her ear.

Wendy gasped from behind, "Is she going to kiss her neck?"

"Huh, is she a vampire?!" Seulgi overreacted.

"Shut up, idiot," Jisoo shushed.

"Oh my god," Jeongnan could only say.

"I don't give a damn about whatever you're planning against me, if you are. I would even welcome it, but one thing's for sure, it would be a worthless revenge of yours," I whispered, pulling back and looking at her.

"Let's go," I said, walking out first, with the others following behind immediately, leaving the three of them behind.

Gosh... gosh... gosh...