author's note

i do so many of these! wow

this story will be extremely heavy. as in, lots of really, y'know, depressing thoughts. lots of thoughts about how to kill yourself, that stuff. so if you can't deal with that stuff, please don't read. i don't want to risk someone getting scared, anxious, depressed, or panicky because of this story.

if you feel as if i'm doing something wrong (i.e conveying depression in the wrong way) please tell me! i want to make sure that i'm 1) not offending anyone and 2) properly conveying thoughts. i will not be mad if you get angry because i understand that lots of people hate it when authors/writers try to romanticise depression or other mental disorders. and i am not trying to do that at all. while there may be some romance, my main character's depression will not be something where the other find my character's depression "hot" or "sexy". it will more than likely be a huge obstacle for any relationships. and if you still feel like i'm romanticising it, tell me! i will most likely ask you how i can fix that, but please tell me!

anyways, that's all. if you read this, thanks. i hope you understand that i do not mean to offend anyone.

if you do not read this, still thanks for giving this story a chance. not that you can see this, but yeah, whatever.