Bezubaan Sa Yeh Jahan

While Ishita tried to fall asleep, the commotion she could hear from afar earlier on seemed to become clearly audible now. The loud threats made the insides of her stomach churn in anxiety and she jumped up in bed, searching for her phone.

She rang Raman's number who had been busy working on a presentation in another part of Mumbai city.

Ishita's quivering voice gave it away that she was in some sort of trouble so Raman threw his laptop aside and immediately drove off to reach her place.

The area was filled with dead bodies of the old, pregnant and youngsters burnt and mutilated and just as Raman stepped foot into it, he saw a violent, political party leader drag Ishita out; clutching mercilessly onto her pony tail.

As though they could sense each others presence; Raman and Ishita's eyes met, moments before the unrelenting man inflicted her with a torturous death; viciously gunning her down with his rifle. Unable to see the love of his life lose her life before him, Raman ran to her as though he would be able to save her.

To his misery, before he could reach the dying Ishita, Raman was grabbed by his neck as a knife cut through his stomach.

After much difficulty, Raman slithered towards Ishita and held her hand while they took their final breaths together as maniacal political party leaders continuously shot Raman paralysing any possible movement in his body.

Although, they had been separated in the worldly life, Ishita and Raman would reunite up above in the heavens, revelling in the purity of their love.