Chapter 29

8 years later
———————————————————————————

You and Kairi got married and now have 3 kids.
First is the oldest which is a boy his name is Manny he is 7 years old. Second is the middle child which is a boy his name is Miguel he is 6 years old. and third child is a boy his name is Yuki he is 5 years old.

Also you are pregnant again with your fourth child. you don't know the gender yet but you think it's a girl.

———————————————————————————

9 Months go by, you had your fourth and last child.
it's a girl, you and kairi decided to name her Daisy. Now the boys have to protect Daisy because she is the only girl.

———————————————————————————

You and Kairi bought your first house at New York City a cute apartment. Not that far from Avani and the other they still live in New Jersey. You and kairi are thinking about moving to Japan but when the kids are older like when Daisy is 4 or 5.
———————————————————————————

Kairi: kids this is now our new house or apartment i guess, it's pretty big for an apartment.

Y/n: it is, now we have to work hard to keep this place.

Kairi: of course.

Manny: wow i want the biggest room!!

Miguel: No! Me!!!!

Kairi: no fighting please. we don't fight remember!

Manny and Miguel: yes, we remember.

Y/n: good.

Yuki: Manny! Miguel! lets watch anime!

Miguel: we have to ask first!

Manny: yea!

Yuki: ok, give me a minute.

*yuki walkes up to kairi*

Yuki: dad?

Kairi: yes yuki!

Yuki: can me, manny and miguel watch anime?

Kairi: if it's haikyuu yes.

Yuki: okay!
———————————————————————————

You and Kairi started moving in things while the kids are watching tv. you brought new furniture like beds for an example.
———————————————————————————
You guys are living your best lives. Exploring a new world. You do miss you're family though. But they come and visit once in a while and You visit them too.

You guys are one big happy family. Working hard. Kairi actually has a pretty big amazing job while you stay home with the kids. Ngl you guys are rich but still decided to live in New York City.

———————————————————————————

Y/n: Kairi we should just move to Japan already.

Kairi: hmm, wanna move this year?

Y/n: um sure why not!

Kairi: great! i'm exited to see my parents and maiya!
she didn't meet the kids yet.

Y/n: that's true! how old is maiya now?

Kairi: 21

Y/n: has it really been that long..

Kairi: yea.

Y/n: i'm exited to see her again. hopefully she remembers me still!

Kairi: i bet she will

kairi said smiling

Kairi: come on it getting pretty late. let's put the kids to see and then we can finish this tomorrow.

Y/n: oh shoot you're right it's almost 10.

kairi then gave you a sweet smile.

couple minutes later

Y/n: alright i have put the kids to see now we can get our rest...

You and kairi then laid down cuddling thinking about all the crazy things that happened when you guys were younger.

And then you guys fell asleep peacefully.

NOTE: I'm back everyone, after what 3 years? anyways i'm back and that's what matters and i'm finishing this story. Chapter 30 is the last chapter and i MIGHT make another one about the Nj boys even though i'm not really in the fandom anymore, i mean kinda. I've read the other chapters and dang i was wild LMAO- anyways remember last chapter, chapter 30. coming soon.....<3

600 words <3