Plan 1

(A/N: Hi! Ven here!! I decided to fast release this fanfic then continue beacrox x cale... Actually i found out that this fanfic was on my draft for a long time... It was supposed to be a fanfic of a different LN but it actually didn't fit on my plot but on tcf it actually fits a lot so... Im gonna use this idea on tcf instead look forward to it. Oh btw this fanfic would at least have 3 or 4 chapters!)

9th of February, Year *** of the felix calendar

Roan Capital.

"EVERYONE! LET US START PREPARING FOR THE UPCOMING CELEBRATION!"

"HURRAH!!"

The upcoming celebration on the month of February....everyone knows this.

Valentines day.

Citizens of the roan capital arw preparing for the 19th of february. Even though valentines day should be celebrated during the 14th. They celebrate it on the 19th because back then it is said that the unluckiest person confessed his love while giving cookies during the 19th on february to the crown princess who was known to be the icy empress due to her icy attitude. And the man successfully married the crown princess and had a happy family.

(FR BRAT: You....) (A/N: i tried okay! So shut up hypocrite!)

"Human! What's valentines day?"

"It's a day where there would be a lot of cookies."

" Really!! Im excited for valentines day! Human! Give me my allowance before that day i promise not to spend too much money for cookies!"

Cale carelessly nods while dozing off. On looks at cale with a questioning gaze because cale didn't explained raon properly.

Cale notices On's gaze and avoids making eye contact with on. On sighs and starts to speak.

" It is also a special day for love...like your love for your for lover, friends and families."

Knock knock

"Come in."

When the door opened, a benign old man dressed us a butler comes in while holding a cup of lemon tea on his left hand and a letter with the crossman family's crest could be seen in the butler's chest pocket.

" A letter from the crown prince came. It seems that the others also have it, i think it is an invitation for the 19th of february."

Ron the butler, smiles benignly after he was done speaking, he then started to walk toward cale who was in his bed dozing off.

Cale then immediately got up once ron started walking towards him and then flinches at the lemon tea on Ron's left hand.

He took the letter first and opens it and saw an invitation. He drank the lemon tea that was given to him while he looks at the invitation.

"Guess we would stay here for 10 more days."

Cale then put it on the round table beside his bed frame and gestured ron the he could go now.

Ron walks away and says.

" It looks like choi han is getting close to his highness the crown prince this days. Choi han also said that he would like a break for a week."

Cale flinched and started to look at ron but before he could ron closes the door without making a sound.

'vicious punk' he thought.

***

Crown prince's chamber.

"Is this really how the song goes? Does it have to be this? Only you know this song but your just relying on your memories...choi jung soo's memories to be exact."

The crown prince alberu asks choi han while reading what choi han was wrote and thichords a suitable piano chords

" Wait. wait. Ah yes and this part, yes we're almost halfway there."

Choi han who was sweating from looking through choi jung soo's memories while lying on a sofa smiles. Rosalyn who was holding a guitar and lock holding drum sticks looking confused.

"U-umm why am i here again?"

Lock nervously asks while looking at his feet. Rosalyn sigh's and replies to the question that lock asked.

"To help choi han's confession to young master cale."

" Are you sure you wanna sing? To be honest even your acting skills is bad...let alone singing while dancing..."

Alberu asked with an expression full of disbelief.

".... I'll learn...."

Choi han gets up and answers after a few seconds of silence with a serious expression with eyes full of determination.

"Singing and acting are different but similar at the same time.... I'll hire some top class dance and singer tutors for you...wish you luck."

Alberu stood from his chair and leaves the his chamber to go to the restroom. Choi han waited for alberu to leave the chamber and starts to look through choi jung soo's memories again but before he could do that rosalyn started to speak to choi han.

" About this song... it's quite unique compared to other songs that I've heard... is there by chance that only you know tgis song?"

Choi han shooks his head at rosalyn's question and answers.

"Cale-nim also knows this song but i doubt he remembers it. This song also happened to be his favorite.."

Choi han blushes while thinking of cale and starts to shake his head continue searching through choi jung soo's memories.

Rosalyn sigh's and starts to smile at choi han who was like a hard working maiden in love. While lock was still confused and has no idea on what was the sudden events starting so suddenly.

-to be continued

Ven: FR means first reader...i have a hypocritical brat as my first reader and listens to their opinions everytime i finish a chapter and when im about to publish it.

Brat: you ungrateful fudanshi!

Ven: I don't wanna hear that hypocrisy from your mouth!
....Anyways..... There would be an instance of us fighting in the middle of the chapter so....bye!