Plan 2

10th of February of the felix calendar.

Palace of Joy ballroom

"It is an honor to teach choi han, the Swordsmaster of the roan kingdom. I am Viscount Alexander Mælleare, and this is my assistant, Young lady Herrah Morriette daughter of the great singer, Countess Liana. We received a request for our expertise to teach you how to dance and sing properly.

Alexander the was a 52 year old man who has a broad chest and wide back his height would be close average but slightly taller,  he had  light-brown hair and orange eyes.

Herrah Morriette was a 23 year old lady who had a blue long hair that was tied with a yellow ribbon, long eyelashes, indigo eyes physic that was smaller than average women's height( her height would be as tall as a 14 year old boy) despite her height she was the successor of the morriette family due to having a voice that couldn't be compared to her siblings.

Mælleare and Morriette household. These two household are known for their finest dancing and singing techniques. Apparently Mælleare and Morriette household have been in good terms for 107 years and have been working with each other for 85 years to teach dancing and singing in the roan kingdom.

"I am in your care, Like the message on the letter that his highness the crown prince said, i am extremely lacking when it comes to dancing, singing, and acting. Please do not go easy on me while tutoring me. Please talk to me informally, because there's no need to be formal with me."

Alexander and herrah were shocked internally but didn't let it show on their faces. Because who knew that the black swordsmaster who was known as the youngest in history was a total newbie when it comes to singing and dancing, let alone acting, and is even asking to be informal with him.

"Then we would accept the offer."

They bowed at choi han and soon lifted their heads after a few seconds and they then asked a sudden question.

" Excuse me but, what made you want to learn to sing and dance?"

Herrah asked because she was curious why would a swordsmaster suddenly wabt to learn to sing and dance.

Choi han blushed and his cheeks were getting pinkish after thinking of cale and starts to shakes his head then asked herrah.

"I-is it necessary to answer your question?"

Alexander replied in herrah's behalf.

"Of course! We need to know what drives you and gives you the will to learn to sing and dance so we could encourage you or taunt you to work harder, that is why most of the people who learns from us are good at it."

It was true, one of the reason they are famous is because their way of teaching. They would try to know the reason why a person would want to learn their techniques to taunt and encourage them to drive them to work harder. Sometimes it would even lead to the point where they would say harsh words.

"I-it is because i would confess my feelings at the final event on the 19th to a dear person...."

Choi han's face was getting pinkish to reddish while he spoke. He starts to look at the ceiling above.

Alexander 's ears twitched at what he from choi han, he then asked curiously

"Oho? And who might that be?"

At this moment choi han straightened his mind to answer without hesitating with a determination look on his face.

"Cale-nim...the person i would like to confess my love is to cale henituse."

Silence was in the ballroom.
The one to break this silence was alexander sighing.

Choi han was nervous because of the silence and then he suddenly heard a sigh... He thought it was weird for another man to love another in this world. Fortunately that wasn't the case.

" Kiyahh!!! Really i knew it that here was a chance for this Ship!!!gotta tell young lady loraine and young lady marlene!!"

(Brat: yeah he keeps telling me that having fujodanshis on this fanfic would be good.)

(Ven: because it really is you brat!)

(Brat: shut up you fudanshi)

(Ven: lol aren't you a fujoshi? Hypocrite.)

Choi han was dumbfounded at herrah's reaction. The reason why alexander sighed because in their household there were talks about cale having a relationship with one of his allies like choi han and beacrox or lock.

"Herrah calm down sigh. We're here for work remember?"

" But i can't! I mean i can't belive i was right!"

Drip drip.

Blood was dripping from herrah's nose as she keeps squealing nonstop until she fainted. When she fainted alexander realized that she's been going on for it in 4 hours.

"M-my apologies it seems we should start tomorrow's practice."

"N-no it okay, to be honest i wasn't expecting that kind of reaction."

"Thank you for understanding, also good luck, but before we go about the song your gonna sing. Would you like a recommendation? A friend of mine knows a lot about songs that helps your confession."

" No, actually i have a song that i would sing to cale-nim, it happened to be his favorite."

"You must have known young master cale for a long time, anyways good luck on your love life. We would start going now. See you tomorrow."

Alexander bowed while carrying herrah on his back who still haven't woken up yet after fainting. Choi han watched them leave while on their carriage and starts to turn around once they were far enough.

***

"Eruhaben-nim, is something wrong?"

Cale asks eruhaben who's been smiling ever since he received a letter from alberu about choi han .

"No, it's nothing. Good luck you lucky bastard."

Eruhaben starts to activate teleportation magic and disappears after a gold light shone in the room for a few seconds.

Meanwhile cale was doubting his hearing because he heard 'lucky' instead of 'unlucky' from eruhaben who usually says 'unlucky bastard' to him.

" HUMAN! I got cookies from the crown prince let's eat!"

Raon charged in the door with on and hong and starts running towards cale who was bracing himself from the impact he would receive from the children.

"Ugh. You should really stop running and charging at me."

"Nope!"

"Sigh. Let me take a bite."

"Sure!"

-to be continued

(Brat: finally! I could rest in my break!)

(Ven: shut up, all you did was read this chapter, give opinions and criticize some parts.)

(Brat: without my opinions and criticism, the story would suck.)

(Ven: .....good....point...)