01

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chapter 01

SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THE SAKE OF OUR LOVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

{Chapter is undergoing changes from 2020}

- Visible on our Patreon Page - 

(M/N) isn't very fond of going on dungeon raids. He reasoned why they have to risk their lives when others are willing to do it for them.

Then again, he couldn't possibly say that to Jin-Woo. What will he think of him?

But, here he was, following Jin-Woo to the gathering site of their raid where they'd meet with other hunters.

He wanted nothing more than to voice out his thoughts on how a date on the beach would be better than hanging around insects, who are only good at leeching off each other.

He suppressed those thoughts before trudging forward.

Though his calm facade didn't last long, he scoffed at seemingly nothing noticing Jin-Woo's attention elsewhere.

His eyes lit up as he thought of a brilliant idea. Raising his head, he first thought his plan over before taking his hands out of the front pockets of his black slacks.

'Jin-Woo would surely understand. Right? It's my hormones speaking, and scientifically speaking, I don't have control over them.'

Lessening his pace, he became hesitant before gaining enough courage as he pulled Jin-Woo into an alley.

"Wha-"

"Mhpph-"

***

The Hunters who arrived early sipped on the cups of coffee handed out by the Association's employee and shared cordial greetings.

Mister Kim finished the rest of his coffee before spotting a familiar duo and raised his hand in happiness.

"Uh! He's here. Hey, Mister Sung! Mister Sung! Oh. And...Mister (L/N)."

"Ah, hello."

Jin-Woo performed a simple nod of the head, covering his flushed face at the joyous Mister Kim and walked by. Meanwhile (M/N) was holding his ear as he whimpered in pain.

'That hurt. How could my sweet Jin-Woo pull my ear? Didn't he know that men go through that phase? Ah! Perhaps he hasn't experienced his first time yet. It'd be best if I prepare everything so it'll be less painful for him. If I can woo him, maybe he'd consider becoming my boyfr...'