Prologue: River Shade

"When there is no struggle, there is no strength." Oprah Winfrey

(Narrator's Pov)

The Kingdom of Vale is full of multiple districts in the center of it there's the industrial district where workers and firms create businesses, the agricultural district where farmers tend to their fields and crops, the residential district where people live occupied by private residences and the commercial district where people go to live whether it's in a town or city up to the north is the forever fall forest and to the northwest is the upper class as well as vale being surrounded by a couple of forests.

Normally the districts aren't bothered too much lately the commercial district gets robbed from time to time but while they get robbed an increase of Grimm comes out at night and affects the agricultural district as of recent.

It appeared that the Grimm were coming from the south of the agricultural district catching a young boy's attention who had been overhearing rumors in a small town in the commercial district.

The young boy had decided to go help the small town from the Grimm attacking them and the farmers. 

The residents of the small town said that the Grimm were mostly coming from the east of the district in the forest so after being told this information the boy immediately was making his way to the forest to deal with the overwhelming amounts of Grimm.

(7 p.m.)

The sun was setting over the horizon by the time the young boy had arrived at the forest since he had traveled by foot to get to the forest. The boy was walking into the forest searching for Grimm.

"Those people needed someone to help them deal with all these Grimm. It's a good thing that I'm here to help and make my big bro proud!" He said as he was very excited to find and fight Grimm.

The boy was traveling much further and further to find where Grimm was living.

"Hello?!" Anyone out here "Hello?!" He shouted trying to get the Grimm's attention but as he was shouting something or someone was watching in the distance. 

The boy was still shouting, crying out to the Grimm when all of a sudden he heard a loud howling noise multiple howls in the distance.

That must be them! He said and without a second thought he had rushed to go find the howling Grimm but as he got closer it was getting louder he was now near the noise and looked beyond the bushes to take a look. 

Uh oh, the boy said as he also gasped at the sight of how many there were. As the boy looked on past the bushes he saw a whole pack of beowolves armed to teeth willing to attack anyone they saw. 

But fortunately, the beowolves hadn't spotted the boy as he continued to hide in the bushes looking through to see if they would do anything. 

As the boy was watching he saw that they're only 5 beowolves walking around in the forest at the time he didn't see the other 10 Grimm anywhere around where they were.

Suddenly the boy saw that the beowolves had stopped moving; they then looked like they were sniffing the air to see if anything was wrong or didn't sit well with them.

They kept on sniffing until they started to growl very aggressively, some of them howled, while the rest were walking to where the smell was coming from two beowolves were slowly walking to the bush where the boy was hiding.