Flower Crown 🌼

Flower crown Kokichi X Reader

(Non-Despair)

I was laying in a field filled with flowers, some purple, some pink, some blue, and on and on. It was beautiful, the sun was setting soon, and I decided I was gonna make a flower crown. I picked small flowers and started weaving them together to create a beautiful crown of multi-colored flowers. When I finished I played with the crown in my fingers for a bit thinking of my crush, the way his purple eyes glimmered when he was creating mischief, the way his purple hair so perfectly curled at the ends, how he never failed to make me smile. I was so lost in thought that I yelped when someone poked my forehead.

"Y/nnnnn!" The person whined, "This is my spot to watch the sunset!" 

I looked at him, Kokichi, how he never failed to make me wonder more about him. 

"K-Kokichi, I'm sorry I didn't know this was your spot" I stammered

"Well you do now," He replied sitting down

"I'll be leaving then, enjoy the sunset." I saw in a small voice 

I get up and place the flower crown on my head, I walk about two steps before I am falling back and laying on the grass. I look over and see Kokichi laying the opposite way but our heads laying next to each other, his hand holding onto my wrist. At this moment he looked so breathtaking, the sunset's rays shining down on him perfectly, the way he was looking back at me, part of his hair falling out of place. He smiled at me and at that moment all I could do was blush. 

"Y/n, you look so... pretty," He says making me blush a deeper violet pink (The color of Danganronpa blood if you're wondering it's not red because the blood for Danganronpa is the pink color so their blush would be shades of that pink.)

"Thank you Kokichi," I say in a whisper

He sits up and leans on one hand and looks at me, "I never said you had to leave you know," He starts "for some reason, I enjoy your presents more than others so it's okay if you stay. And I was wondering if I could tell you something so maybe I can figure this thing in me out."

I nod slightly and he takes that as the go-ahead.

"Well, I don't know how to exactly say this but... I feel like I need to be around you more than I get to or like I am always wanting physical contact with you. Sometimes, I want to just walk up and hug and hold you in my arms and not care about the others walking to class, and  I want the feeling of your lips on mine. I'm constantly thinking about you and my heart quickens when I'm around or think about you, I don't know what this feeling is though and I was wondering if maybe you could help me with this since your the one that makes me feel all these things." Kokichi says in a lower volume than normal

He's blushing slightly but I don't think he knows he is he looks at me still all while saying this if it were me I wouldn't have been able to spit these words out, but that was the first time someone has confessed to me and it was in the best way possible even if he doesn't know this feeling is love. I sit up and scoot closer to him taking my flower crown off and placing it on his head lightly, when I take my hands away it slips down slightly on one side. I place my hands on his face and bring my face so close our noses are touching, I look at his lips and trail my eyes up to his. His blush spreads and darkens.

"That feeling is love Kokichi," I say

I press my lips to his and my eyes flutter shut. Kokichi is surprised but his eyes quickly flutter shut as well, he presses his lips back moving his hand to my neck pulling me closer. We pull back after a few seconds longer and I look away feeling embarrassed by my slight boost in confidence.

"And I love you back," I say sheepishly

"Can we do that again?" Kokichi asks back his usual hyper self

"If you want to..." I reply embarrassed

Kokichi slams his lips back to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck, while he puts his hands on my lower back. We may be kissing but I could stop thinking of how cute he looked with my flower crown.