Welcome

Welcome! This is a wings of fire and warrior cats adoption center. Both cat and dragons will have their fandom name on them for easier finding. You can adopt them to use however you want, like in a story or something. Or maybe you just like the design, I don't mind. First up, some rules

- Try not to take every single oc you see, I want to give everyone a equal chance.

- If you adopt them, please use them! I mean, what's  the point otherwise? When putting your entry, I'd like if you added what you'd use them for; just so I know they won't go to waste!

- This is my first adoption center, so please bare with me. Things may be different from other places you've went to, so I don't know. I've just wanted to do the idea for awhile.

- No, you don't adopt them with actual money. Though you will need to do something. Whether that be naming them, giving them some kind of backstory or drawing them. Let me know other ways and I'll add em in!

- I will be using sites/bases to create these characters. So no, they aren't hand drawn by me; credit to the site and base makers; I'm simply filling things in.

- No, it's not first come first serve. I really just decide by looking through the options and picking whose best made(by made I mean name, personality, history etc) something that fits the character.

- If you have any question, please comment down below!

- Please tag some people aswell!