Welcome to your New Job

"Really?! I have the job?!" Your voice was happy about the new job you just happy to. The owner Shanks was happy that you are happy for this job he was having a hard time finding people. "Yes Miss L/N. You can start tomorrow morning. I'll see you in the morning." As Shanks hung up the phone you grinned as you hung up also you can finally stop asking your uncle for money now. Your uncle did not care if you ask for some money. He was a great officer on the police force  Uncle Smoker been there for you since you were little. Since your parents died in a house fire when you just three years old.

By the next morning, you got ready for your first day on the job. You wore an F/C sundress with white sandles. You arrived at the building it's had a strange title on the front of the daycare itself. 'Diablo's Daycare' was in bright colors. 'This strange name for a daycare' you thought as you entered through the front doors. There was a red-headed male along with a dark-haired male. "You must be Miss L/N" The red-headed smiled at her. "Are you Shanks?" You asked. "Yes I'm, I'm the owner of the daycare. This Mihawk. He part owner." As Shanks introduced both of them.

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm glad to be the new teacher here." With a smile Shanks take you to your classroom he show you where the food and cleaning supplies was. Even the clothes and clean diapers were also. After he gives you the tour of the daycare. You were half temp to ask about the name of the place also. Before you can ask Mihawk entered the room with two little ones. You notice they had tails this freak you out. "W-Why do they have tails?!" You asked as Mihawk placed Luffy and Ace into your arms two cute little ones were sleeping right now.

"Their names are Luffy and Ace. They're demons. Miss L/N. Your job is to rise those new demons until they get old enough to put to work in Hell." Mihawk explained you felt dizzy as you passed out with the little demons in your arms Shanks caught you. "Why do you have to say that to her?" He asked as Mihawk frowned. "She has the right to know what she getting herself into.." He explained Shanks carried you into a bedroom that was for you he placed you down on the bed. Taken Luffy and Ace into the play area of the daycare.

Two hours later you woke up thinking it's was all a dream you founded new babysitting on your stomach this one was wearing a navy spotted onesies with a polar bear on the front of it. He had a white brown spotted hat on his head. Along with some tattoos on his hands. He had a polar bear pacifier in his mouth. "Law!" Shouted a familiar voice as Shanks entered the room where you were awake now.  "Law?" You stared at the cute little boy who had a long black tail. "Oh, there you are!" The redhead went over to the boy to pick him up but he clung to you. "No." He spoke through the pacifier. "That different. Law doesn't like many people. Yet he likes you for whatever reasons." You blinked as you sat in the bed picking up the small child into your arms.

"This Law, He another child you be watching over along with Luffy and Ace." He explained. As you stared at Law who staring at you he did not like Shanks he created a blue dome then you and Law vanish from the room into the play area of the daycare. "What happen?!" You did not know what happen this child had strange powers! "Law don't do that!" Shanks frowned as he appeared in the play area this freak you out more. "Y/N, Those children have different powers," Shanks explained. You did not know what to say. But to you this job was being strange and little weird.