Tiny Satan's

Shanks explained everything to you. You still shocked that you had to rise those little demons until they're old enough to work. You watched Luffy and Ace play with each other Law was asleep in your arms. "You can also stay here also. The daycare has a small apartment next door." He explained you smiled at Shanks. "Thank you, Shanks." As the demon nodded his head before disappearing back to Hell to do some paperwork on the little demons. "FOOOD!" Luffy's shouting snapped you out of your thoughts and woke up Law from his nap he wasn't happy that he was wakened by a loud month demon.

"Shut up Luffy!" Law shouted at the smaller demon as he clung to you. "Taffy! Play with us!" The smaller demon crawled over to you. "No.." He stared at you as you signed. "I'll make some food." As you carried Law into the kitchen with you as you placed Law in the chair he had stuff polar bear in his hands he named Bepo. You checked through the kitchen for some food you decided on a pasta dish. As you were boiling the water Ace entered the kitchen making flames in his hands. "fooo!" As the small demon catches your jeans on fire. "ACE!" You shouted as you put the fire you had a burn mark on your leg.

"Damn it Ace!" Law growled at the fire demon as he climbed out of the chair as wobbled over to you then check the burn. "Lucky it's not a second Degree burn..." He grabs the first aid kit that was under the sink he started to work on your wounded. You're very shocked how he had great doctor skills even for a small demon. Luffy was laughing at his brother. As Law finished with your wound he stared up at you. "You should be careful around those two" He pointed his tiny finger at Luffy and Ace. You stared at Ace who was pulling on Luffy's arm that was now it's was stretch out as Ace let go of Luffy's arm it smacked back into place.

"You demons have strange powers..." As you finished making lunch as you served it's was Spaghetti with meatballs. The two boys got sauce all over themselves. Luffy was throwing his food at Law who was getting pissed. "Luffy don't throw your food!" You told him as you got a wet cloth then clean Luffy and Ace off. As you cleaned Law he was blushing. "I should give you boys a bath..." You weren't sure how many clothes there were for three little demons. Ace smirked as he shoved Law out of the way before jumping into your arms. Law glared at Ace who was clung to you. "Mine!" Ace kissed your cheek.

"She not yours! She mine!" Law growled at the fire demon you shook your head. "Stop it, boys..." You pick up Luffy as you grab Law's hand then heads to the bathroom you started up the bathwater you added some bubbles. You founded some onesies in the closet. The boys removed their clothes before getting into the tub. Law did not want to share the tub with the two brothers. You pick up the naked demon. "We can bath together if you like" As Law blushed deeply. Luffy and Ace stared at you. "Join us!" Law pouted he did not want to join them. You removed your clothes as you got into the tub with the three demons.

Luffy stared at your chest he never seen those before. He poked your boobs. "Luffy don't do that!" You shouted then blushed as she started washing the boy's hair maybe this wasn't a good idea. It's was the only way Law can take a bath with the two brothers. After everyone was clean you got a new pair of jeans and a clean F/C shirt. You dressed the boys in their onesies. "Let go play for a while." As you are taken to the play area only get greeted by a moss-haired male in cute green onesies he stared at you for a moment. "Who are you?" he asked.