²⁵

time skip
-y/n pov-

after what felt like f o r e v e r the tours started dying down, the boys had to cancel shows due to the new virus Covid-19 which went worldwide. It really bugged awsten that they had to cancel their australian tour that he was so excited to go to, he literally wouldn't shut up about how much he loved it there besides how deadly it was.

while we were in new york he ALREADY started doing voice memos for a new album and writing ideas down. but again due to Covid-19 we were home quite a lot and it effected both of our mental healths, twitter stan's were also being the classic twitter stan's and they definitely took part in awstens health playing up so he decided to take a break from social media.

as for me, i did the same but at the start of tour. people started asking awsten at meet and greets if i was okay, awsten told them i was fine and i'd be back soon. we didn't realise how bad my emotions were playing up. i started seeing a therapist, her, awsten, the boys and even my mum all agreed that Mandy's death was a reason why the emotions were playing up. i tried to get over her death but some nights i just sat there wondering if i never left houston if things would still be the same or not.

after seeing the therapist i started to feel like myself again, i started writing out my feelings into my notes and i let awsten read them and he turned some of them into his songs, he asked for help with some titles with the songs that were about both of our problems and i ended up coming up with "Just Kidding" "The Secret Life of Me" and "Crying Over it All"

time skip

after a couple of months, awsten had come up with the new hair colour, the album name was already chosen before fandom even dropped, he put a little hint in the booklet "Next Greatest Hits" and then proceeded to make a tiktok about it telling his fans it was infront of them the whole time.

awsten put a song out called "Lowkey As Hell" which definitely surprised the fans with the rainbow hair. i couldn't wait for the fans to hear the rest of the album.

words: 404 (not including the authors note)

authors note:
HEY HEY HEY IM MAYBE BACK🤷🏼‍♀️
since i literally haven't written since like FANDOM came out i've skipped straight to greatest hits :)
also finally got awstens book so it's inspired me to come back here and write this. i've also changed my way of writing a little so let me know if u enjoy it.
      - classicawsten ❤️