Author's note/Request Page

ALRIGHT HUMANZ! This is also on my main account so if you find it, you find it. I'm not gonna link it because I like sending you guys on scavenger hunts ^^

So, to requote the description:

"I will do:

Character X Character (X Character if requested) [Ex: Nikei X Setsuka, Yoruko X Sora X Yuki, Kokoro X Emma, Satsuki X Haruhiko, etc] (only exception is Kanade X Hibiki because that is gross because they are sibling)

Character X Reader (X Reader is requested) [Ex: Teruya X Reader, Hajime X Reader, Syobai X Reader, Yamato X Reader, Mikako X Reader, Utsuro X Reader X Akane, etc]

Scenarios/HeadCanons of (X Readers) OR of (Character X Character) because it's something I enjoy •^•

I won't do:

NSFW (I'm trying to restart because in the original version there was a lot of NSFW and I don't want to go back to the past. It doesn't matter if it's HeadCanons or not, I won't do that)

Sibling X Sibling (This is strictly for Kanade X Hibiki and in a way Mikako X Yamato. Kanade and Hibiki are blood-siblings and there for I refuse to do that. As for Yamato and Mikako, they may not be blood-siblings, they are still siblings and therefore I will avoid that.)"

I will try my best to keep true to the characters. Likewise, I will be alright with writing ideas/AUs that I am given. I'm a bit rusty at writing since it's been so long, BUT I'll try my best and maybe we'll get back to some good writing. I've also been open to writing for headcanons about the characters.

I won't take NSFW because I want to make a new chapter of the story, y'know?  

As for the requests: When you do, please specify what you want based on these (Headcanons, X Readers, or X Character), specify the plot if you have one, and be specific of the type you want if you want to. If there's an AU you want me to write about please describe it, doing that really helps!

That's all I got for you guys! Can't wait to try again and hopefully I'll live up to my promise lol.
You nice, keep going
Have a great day/night ^^

(And yes, I had to .-. Now, enjoy Kinji :D )