Nikei Yomiuri Dating Headcanons

I know this is a one-shot book BUT I kinda want to also make this a headcanons book with the oneshots.
All that said, it's Nikei month, SOOOO

Yeah
:D

•••

-Despite how he feels about everyone, he has a soft spot for you. And really only you.

- This boy will do nothing more than write only the most positive things about you and his little notepad.

- He even let's you hold anything related to his journalism. What a shocker, right?

- Don't think he'll let you do this in public though. He's not a big fan of PDA so if you wanna kiss him in public, good luck.

- He does kinda get jealous easily tho, especially if he sees Mikado talking to you

- Mf will lunge into the scene and then make a scene.

- Were you mad? Kinda.

- Was he happy? Yes.

- Did Mikado become traumatized? Hell yes.

- "Nikei, wtf was that all about?"

- "Y/n, it had to be done. The literal definition of evil was talking to you."

- "Nikei, all Mikado wanted to know was the day it was..."

- "And?"

- There is no way to talk him out of anything he's energetic about. So, you just go with it.

- He wants to get scoops? He's dragging you with him?

- He wants to go out to get food? He's taking you with him.

- He honestly just does this because he wants you by his side in case he does something great.

- Y'know how I said this guy ain't a fan of PDA? Let's talk about when you guys are I'm the comforts of your home.

- The dude will literally hug you whenever he can. Like you could be cooking and he would hug you.

- A big cuddler. Like he honestly enjoys it, especially on the couch (coming from personal experience, couch cuddles are best cuddles)

- This dude loves nuzzling his head in your neck whenever he can. Sometimes, he makes a little noise and it just is adorable.

- And coming from the same guy, he also loves trying to carry you around. Due to a lack of physical strength, it lasts for about a minute.

- "Baby, you tried that's all that matters!"

- "No! I have failed as a boyfriend!"

- Nikei loves taking you out for dates, so you can bet he knows which places are good or not.

- He is also your biggest supporter. No matter what you're doing, he's gonna write about it.

- "Local Journalist's Girlfriend makes one great pie in the span of 30 minutes!"

- "How...When did you get on the counter?"

- Overall, you two are just two little dorks in a big complex world. And honestly, that's some cute and wholesome shit right there.

•••

I hope you guys enjoyed these headcanons! These are not all of them as these are just in the works so there may be a part 2. We'll just have to see.

The oneshots are coming, it's just taking awhile because I have school soon...Hopefully, I can get them finished before the day I go back.

Catch you all later!